Beyonce 's cups runneth over!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she sure has all her lumps and bumps in all the right places. For me the dress is just a little too low cut

I think the top part of the dress is the only place where she *can* breathe! lol, No, I think it looks beautiful from the front, but from the side it freaks me out because it makes me think we should be able to see her nipples, I mean it is pretty low, but they are nowhere to be seen! lol
smile.gif
As for the rest of the dress, I think it needs to be let out a little, and the hem looks like it needs to steamed.

Personally I don't care too much for showing so much of you boob. I can only imagine how uncomfortable she must be to wear something that lifts them so much.

It looks like her boobs are going to spill out of the top of the dress. I've seen her wear a lot worse though lol

I personally dont really like beyonce. And the dress, i do like the tightness of it because its shows off her curves. She was just one breath from a areola exposure though lol. And her breast arnt that big, but theyre looking a bit squished in that dress. I adore those hips though! But where are her nipples??? Is she nipless? Or are they at the bottom of her boobs? She's showing 3/4ths of her breast and her nipples arnt showing. Freaky.

to me it looks like somebody used lots of bronzer to create the more "volumputous" look in the boob area cuz the crease and outer area look darker than the inner part..

idk i don't 100% love it, i don't like the bottom part, it should be shorter and def more coverage up top.

Latest posts

Back