BFs FOTN

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
oh, how i wish i had a camera (were sending in the broken one and it will hopefully be replaced.) BF got a haircut today, so i thought id shape up his brows because he refused to have them waxed. after that, i strongarmed him into letting me apply some makeup. lol.

left eye: black kohl around the top and bottom lid, winged out. he has amazingly oily lids and the liner migrated within a few blinks.

right eye: mac electric coral pigment as a wash up to the crease. he wouldnt hold still and it was messy.

i put lovely streaks of bronzer on this forehead and nose. nars multiple in south beach.

cheeks: hard candy liquid blush in girlie in heavy circles on the apples.

a bit of metallic pink glitter over the blush.

oh how i wish i could post pics. envision his lovely FOTN if you must. i promptly removed it with a mac wipe. he wasnt happy.

lol! my bf's eyebrows grow like weeds or something. so i have jump on him and trim his eyebrows. and i have to tell him what hairs to pluck though. he won't let me pluck.

i dont know that he will ever let me put makeup on him again. lol. its been years since the last time he let me. he screamed and screamed about how i was grating his eyelid with the liner. well, the ladies i put MU on at work never scream like that. ha ha.

his brows are insane. they dont grow together into one, but he has this weird thrid eyebrow patch in the center. i have to beg him to let me trim the crazy hairs that get really long. i only get to tweeze him a few times a year.

LMAO! Fair play to you Jasmine.. Would have loved to have seen a pic
biggrin.gif

lmao! that beats what we used to do. first one to pass out gets the pizza box as a collar. you cut a hole, force it over the head.....lol.

Latest posts

Back