BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 5th Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like BH Cosmetics has released their latest 120 palette edition. According to their website "Instead of hunting through your purse for your night on the town eyeshadow, go from office professional to smokin' hot with this 120 Color Warm and Natural Palette. These earthbound shimmer and matte colors of smooth browns and golds, and feminine pinks and purples look fabulous on all skin tones and all eye colors."

Price: $34.95

Current Sale Price: $26.21

To my naked eye some of the colors look as if these might give NAKED or NAKED2 from Urban Decay a run for their money.

so many colors to choose. so wonderful. and these colors really look cool. in reality, seldom palette offers so many colors.

I have (2) of the BH 88-color palettes and love them both.  I get "selection overload" when I try to decide on the 4 120-color palettes and now there is a 5th edition???  oh no

But... this one looks like it has a great color variety while still being wearable for me.  Thanks for posting!

Back