BH Cosmetics Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these eye shadows really nice?
What is the difference between BH cosmetics and coastal scents?

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenapril /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've not used BH eyeshadows personally but I've not seen a lot of negative reviews on them either. Hopefully people will comment and let us know. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is the difference between BH cosmetics and coastal scents?
Between the 88 palettes - depends on the palette. Some of the colors are wee bit different between palettes but not a big huge difference. I have BH Cosmetics 120 palettes and the CS 88 palettes and there are major difference there.

I just ordered this special deal because...I have a problem lol. 
icon_redface.gif

Maybe we should start a make up addicts anonymous? 

@Playdinloops I would be interested also in what you think about  bh cosmetics when you get it.
@Pancua Thanks for sharing this link.

@Playdinloops I would be interested also in what you think about  bh cosmetics when you get it.

@Pancua Thanks for sharing this link.

You're welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They were fast! They've already shipped my package, it says it should come on the 16th.
Yay!

My order for this just arrived, omg these palettes are absolutely beautiful! especially for the price, very impressed. I quickly swatched a few on my arm and the pigmentation is impressive. And for some reason my cat is weirdly obsessed with climbing all over the closed palettes. I will hopefully get a chance to post pics and actually swatch everything later this weekend, but NOW I have to put together my Friday night make up look. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Which palettes did you get again? The deal above? Yeah, those are nice palettes. I know some people hate these along with Coastal Scents or say other companies (on Ebay) has them for less but I like sticking with with BH Cosmetics and Coastal Scents because those companies have good reputations already.

Awesome....glad you liked them. Have fun. I want try a palette. I might treat myself to one after this no-buy.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My order for this just arrived, omg these palettes are absolutely beautiful! especially for the price, very impressed. I quickly swatched a few on my arm and the pigmentation is impressive. And for some reason my cat is weirdly obsessed with climbing all over the closed palettes. I will hopefully get a chance to post pics and actually swatch everything later this weekend, but NOW I have to put together my Friday night make up look. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back