Big Brother UK

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw i love Eugene too.. Did you see him crying last night because he failed the task? That was lousy that Makosi outed him. She knew if he was outed, he'd fail the task then they'd all suffer. EUGENE TO WIN!

I don't mind who goes they both annoy me though I think I'd prefer Maxwell to go because I'm the same as Laura as much as Science annoys me I love how he annoys the hell outta everybody else in the house.

Gawd I can't wait to see makosi go though I dont think this will be for a while, shes playing the game inside that house so well, but we can all see whata n attention seeker and drama queen she really is.

Originally Posted by Trisha So glad Maxwell has gone! He really thought he had it in the bag! x I am glad Maxwell has gone, it was very boring watching him picking and chewing at his nails (a bad habit he picked up from Saskia).They are so both well suited to each other personality wise as they are on each other level when it's come to booze and sex and they really are like something you would see brawling on the highstreet on a Saturday night I don't like the way they tried to bully and intimidate the other housemates causing a huge divide and i didn't like their hostile vibes.What about Craig? What is he all about??? He has some strange fascination for Sado Machosim?!

He is definitely strange and will probably try to cling to Anthony, but Anthony is not interested in him in any shape or form.I think Anthony is very clever and devious and will play the men as well as the women.

As for Makosie, trust her to make a drama out of a two minute fumble in a Jacuzzi. We wouldn't really expect her to do anything else as she's such a player herself. I think she is regretting letting Orla in the house as she's too much competition and i think Makosie still fancies Anthony. I think she just pretended to like Maxwell to spite Saskia.

Has anyone noticed how Kemal is looking like Makosie? Everytime i see Kemal i start to giggle, especially when i see him strutting about like the girls looking like a girl with the clothes and the makeup and he's definaltey working it....lol

Wasnt that just cruel what they did to Vanessa but good tv all the same!

PRAYING that Orlaith gets evicted on Friday. Did ye see her crying with "happiness" when the results were announced. Man she bugs me

I want Orlaith out this Friday, there is no way she can stay in over Science she drives me up the wall!

how can you prefer science over orlaith?? i cant stand science hes so annoying and an as*****. he has to leave! i cant watch another week of him.

Orlaith is annoying, I know Science argues but he has character, I would notice if he went, Orlaith is like part of the furniture.

Originally Posted by LipglossQueen Orlaith is annoying, I know Science argues but he has character, I would notice if he went, Orlaith is like part of the furniture.
claps.gif
claps.gif
Exactly what I was about to say
biggrin.gif

I think Science is an as***** & i'd prob kill myself if i had to spend all that time with him but he's great tv. I love seeing him wind up all the housemates. I'm with Trisha.. EUGENE to win! How cute is he
biggrin.gif

I'm quite shocked that it's Science whos going, really thought it would be Orlaith

I KNOW! Science was 2nd favourite to win up until Wednesday & Thursday nights shows.. He must have really pissed off the viewers then. I actually think he's quite funny though. He came across well at his eviction interview with Davina

Hi BB Fans!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was disappointed to see Science leave the house tonight but only because he was up against Orlaith. Anyway, i think the housemates are going to come out of their shells and feel more relaxed now.

Has anyone noticed anything strange between Derek and Kemal? I think Derek is attracted to Kemal and Kemal is aware of an undercurrent between them. Ive seen Derek watching him.

Anthony has grown on me and not because he's a 'pretty face'. I would like to see Anthony win because i admire his strength and self control.This guy has willpower of steel,he is managing to endure Craig and his ways and still be polite and genuine about it. Their is definitely an attraction between Orlaith and Anthony.

Makosie's cute mask is starting to crumble and her snake face is showing.I think her and Orlaith are gonna fall out and they both fancy the same man.

I like Eugene (sp) and Derek. I don't agree with some of Derek's political views but i like him a lot.

Lastly, i used to not like Kemal but for some strange reason he has really grown on me.

Kemal evicted and Orlaith walked this morning! EEEKKKK
biggrin.gif

I suppose she HAD to walk this week though after saying she was gonna do it for the past 2 weeks!

I really coudn't stand that Orlaith. I think she is a big headed,selfish concieted Bit*h and i for one would love to deck her...ha ha ha. I am GLAD she left, she is a COWARD and i wished Kinga had gotton on in the first place.

Actually i stopped watching BB for about 2 weeks as i was so bored, this must be the most boring bb ever! Who wants to sit and watch Craig and Anthony all night long? Not me. I am only going to watch the highlights from now on (and even then ive missed 2 weeks worth. I am gutted at how boring BB is now and therse no eye candy for us girls!!!! (Since my Roberto went).

Boring Big Brother!!

LOL! Well your wish was granted Pauline.. Kinga is now in the BB house. Although she's overdoing it slightly if you ask me. She's only been there 2 nights and both nights she's been in the pool snogging makosi, anthony & craig.

You are so right Laura! I am happy that Kinga is in da house.So what if she's big and bold and loud.The house was sooo boring anything is better than the way it was! I really like Kinga, i think she's lovely even though she sounds like a maniac hahahahahaha!!!!

I think Anthony is scared of Makosie(even more than he is of Craig).Lets hope this next few weeks is worth watching.

I must say though, i was happy when i heard Kinga had got back into the house.I felt so sorry for her when she was rejected the first time round.

Yeah, at least she'll liven the place up!

Isnt Craig the biggest freak EVER.. Did you see him last week all over Anthony when he was drunk. Even BB had to call Eugene to the diary room to tell Craig to get away from Anthony. It was so freaky. Someone said that imagine if he did that to a girl, they'd be a public outcry and its so true

Originally Posted by Laura Yeah, at least she'll liven the place up!
Isnt Craig the biggest freak EVER.. Did you see him last week all over Anthony when he was drunk. Even BB had to call Eugene to the diary room to tell Craig to get away from Anthony. It was so freaky. Someone said that imagine if he did that to a girl, they'd be a public outcry and its so true

Yes Craig really annoys me, his behaviour is verging on sexual harrasment. Anthony will really lose it if he keeps this up. Craig nees to get a grip of himself but i reallty think he has fallen for Anthoy in a big way,He seems obbsessed.

Back