Big Brother UK

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone here a Big Brother fan? Once again i am going to be hooked on the goings on in the Big Brother house. I love to observe the different personalities and to predict who will win,be nominated and who's attracted to who..and of course their star signs!!! I never used to be interested in BB but i have followed it like a faithfull superfan the past few years ( how time flies) Last year BB was 'nasty bad and evil BB' and it seems this year is set to follow suite. The personalities in the house are all pretty young and all wild in their own way.Another explosive combination! We shall see.

Do you think you could be on BB?

Originally Posted by Pauline

Is anyone here a Big Brother fan? Once again i am going to be hooked on the goings on in the Big Brother house. I love to observe the different personalities and to predict who will win,be nominated and who's attracted to who..and of course their star signs!!! I never used to be interested in BB but i have followed it like a faithfull superfan the past few years ( how time flies) Last year BB was 'nasty bad and evil BB' and it seems this year is set to follow suite. The personalities in the house are all pretty young and all wild in their own way.Another explosive combination! We shall see.
Do you think you could be on BB?

OH oh oh, I love Big Brother!!! It has not started yet here in the US, but usually does in the summer. Cannot wait

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH oh oh, I love Big Brother!!! It has not started yet here in the US, but usually does in the summer. Cannot wait Tony,i definaltey reckon you could easily be in the BB house 24/7 no problemo!
icon_wink.gif
and come out the Winner!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Have watched it a bit!! I think the girl that wore the nurses unform to enter the house is gona be annoying!

Do you remember Alison (rather large black lady) who was in BB (and jumped on the table and broke it) when Kate Lawler won?? She shops where i work ALL the time and she was in today with her baby and partner! x

Did she jump on your counter and break it? LOL
icon_eek.gif

Yes i agree there is gonna be a few annoying character's in the house
wink.gif

I didin't actually watch the first 2 years of BB and when Kate Lawler was in,but i did see her on Celebrity Wrestling a few weeks back.

At the moment i am just observing but i can't believe how crazy,diverse and different the people are.I don't think i could be in BB.....LOL It will be interesting to see how it all works out.

But guess what, i fancy the Italian Guy the Teacher. He's nice!

I watched the launch show with my little sister, I'm determined not to get hooked although I might need something to fill the void when Strictly Dance Fever finishes next week. I think BB has outdone itself this year by finding the most self-centred people in Britain. I think Kemal might have comedy value but I think they're all far too in love with themselves this year.

I really like this show! The 1st season I wasn't into it but ever since I have been. The last few seasons have been great here in the US. I'm waiting for another one to start this summer. Can't wait! I don't think I could handle being part of the show. Being in the house for so long with the people you might not even like. I think I would go crazy.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I really like this show! The 1st season I wasn't into it but ever since I have been. The last few seasons have been great here in the US. I'm waiting for another one to start this summer. Can't wait! I don't think I could handle being part of the show. Being in the house for so long with the people you might not even like. I think I would go crazy. Yes Reija, i agree with you and know what you mean.I wasn't into it a first but it soon grew on me. Also when i saw the post about America's Next Top Model i watched out for it and got addicted! It's coming on again soon.I don't think i could be in the BB house either...lol

Originally Posted by Trisha Uk guys, how funny was the arguement between Makosi and Saskia?!! Gawd I missed that, am not really a huge fan of BB, but I'll watch it when theres not much else on or if anything good is happening on it, like an argument which theres eem to be plenty of this year lol.

WooHoo Saskia & Maxwell are up for eviction.. I am praying to god that Saskia gets kicked out. She is the biggest TWAT ever. And did ye see her "doing stuff" with Maxwell last night. Its all for the camera's. Ugh i hate her. MAKOSI or SCIENCE to win. Even though Science really bugs me, i love the way he pi$$e$ off the rest of the housemates so much!

I was very dissapointed when Roberto got evicted from da house,i don't think he really deserved it.

I really wished Kinga had got into the house,.i think saskia had a lucky escape!!!!

I did see the argument between Makosia and Saskia and even though saskia made mincemeat verbally out of Maksoie, i do hope she (saskia) goes on Friday.

I willl be glad whichever one goes on Friday because i don't think Maxwell deserves to stay in da house either. Does anyone remember Roberto being nice to Maxwell at the begining when he lent Maxwell his shirt? Roberto was the one who 'boosted' Maxwell's confidence and as soon as Maxwell 'pulled' saskia, he got over confident and turned into a 'Noddy'! I am usually good at picking winner's and at one point i thought Maxwell could be a winner, but not now.

As long as Noddy no1 or Noddy no2 gets evicted then i will be happy.I think Noddy No2 will go (saskia)

Originally Posted by Trisha I hope Saskia goes too! It was a shame for Roberto & Derek to be split up!
I want Science to win x

Its great were all enjoying and following BB. Trish,.do you know that ever since you mentioned that you like Derek, i have been watching him very carefully,.and i find him quite fasinating. He's a very strong/sexual confident man that's for sure.

My thoughts on Orla is that she will be the dominant female in the house(no matter who gets evicted) and i think the sexual tempo is gonna heat up and there will be love triangles between hosuemates.(i reckon Makosie and Orla both fancy Anthony) and who know's what's going on with the men?!

It would be nice to see a little more of Vanessa's personality,she seems to be blending into the background but i reckon BB is trying to get a reaction from Vanessa ANY reaction would be good.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=450 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=127 rowSpan=2>
maxwell_hp.jpg
who goes you decide!<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=450 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text11 bgColor=#e1e1e1 colSpan=2 height=20></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=127 rowSpan=2>
saskia_hp.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Team Noddie!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

+

Originally Posted by Lealabell I watched the launch show with my little sister, I'm determined not to get hooked although I might need something to fill the void when Strictly Dance Fever finishes next week. I think BB has outdone itself this year by finding the most self-centred people in Britain. I think Kemal might have comedy value but I think they're all far too in love with themselves this year. You are so right! Egomania!!! How are you enjoying the show now Lealabell?Have you noticed that kemal is wearinmg his hair like makosie?

makosi_hp.jpg
kemal_hp.jpg

Something 'EXTRA' will be happening tonight, they have extended the 10pm show from half an hour to an hour
confused.gif

I really don't know who I think will go tonight, if BB has any sense it will be both of them
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Lol yeah hopefully both will go, and they can put Roberto back in!!
What accents have Maxwell and Saskia got? are they from London? i cannot stand his accent at all! And Saskia just sounds like Martine McCutcheon when she was in Eastenders!

hahahaha I said that to my mum as soon as I heard Saskia talk, I was like woah she really sounds like Martine M back in her eastender days, I'm not sure what part of London she's from possibly east, but Maxwell is from North London and they all talk like that up there, well most of them anyway *sorry if theres anyone from North London on here, don't mean to offend you*

*runs around the room screaming & waving hands in the air* SASKIA has been evicted. Oh man i was/am so happy..!

Well how disapointing that there was no twist, but glad Saskia went. The house seems alot less divided now she's gone.

Yep definatley Maxwell, that way he can be with Saskia and live happy ever after.

I think Maksoie is using what happened with Antony as another drama (by saying she could be pregnant by Anthony) another Makosie trick to keep her in the house longer i suspect.What do you guys think??

BB is crazy this year!

I want Maxwell to go but i think it will be Science.. Science bugs me but i love the way he annoys all the housemates! It must drive them insane..

I think Makosi is the biggest drama queen ever. I almost wet my pants laughing at her when she was telling Vanessa & Kemal that she was 90% sure she was pregnant!! LMAO.. I hope that backfires on her

Latest posts

Back