Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Brother is on tonight! YAY!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by redrocks

Big Brother is on tonight! YAY!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah! We are all over it! Let's talk about it after it is over. Remember, we are on the west coast, so don't spoil it for us
wink.gif
HUGS

I love Big Brother! Marisol I remember Chicken George. That was the first BB right? The one with Brittney and Eddie (who won). I have been watching it since the beginning. Did you know that Josh from BB1 is dating Erika from BB4. Jokersupdates has some great stuff on BB.

Who watched it tonight? Here are my thoughts on tonight's episode.

SPOILERS

I do not like Rachel (the HOH). I think she could have made it a fun game for everyone to try to find out where the room was. I mean, think about it. There is nothing else for anyone to do and wouldn't you want to try to make friends with everyone. I hope that Ashlea gets kicked off. Why? Well, I really like Kaysar and I think he would contribute more to the house. Really digging Eric (the Fireman) and also Michael. I thought that Jennifer was shady with the whole HOH room and locking herself in there.

Originally Posted by Marisol

Who watched it tonight? Here are my thoughts on tonight's episode.

SPOILERS

I do not like Rachel (the HOH). I think she could have made it a fun game for everyone to try to find out where the room was. I mean, think about it. There is nothing else for anyone to do and wouldn't you want to try to make friends with everyone. I hope that Ashlea gets kicked off. Why? Well, I really like Kaysar and I think he would contribute more to the house. Really digging Eric (the Fireman) and also Michael. I thought that Jennifer was shady with the whole HOH room and locking herself in there.

We saw it. This is going to be a good show this season.
Rachel is going to be booted asap, I can tell you that. She is just to sneaky and powerful

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We saw it. This is going to be a good show this season. Rachel is going to be booted asap, I can tell you that. She is just to sneaky and powerful

I have been trying to figure out who is paired with what person. Any ideas?

No your not the only geek that is going to be watching. I absolutely love big brother. I'm glad that they have continued it for as long as they have. I love how they just found the secret room.

i love BB but this season is kind of a bore they are all the same so young and stuff only one old guy and no one like is best friends already and they are all so stone cold no one really shows emotion. I hope Ashlea goes home b/c kaysar is such a good guy, im not too sure i like eric hes trying to kick all the girls off i mean hes sooo insecure lol! and no hott boys i mean last season we had some serious eye candy w/ Drew omg i will marry him ahah! but this season kaysar is the best looking in my opinion michael is too tan, howie is too inlove w/ himself and the other dude is just well there haha! and the girls i mean one blonde bimbo, and the rest who can even remember their names i certainly can't well sure hope it gets more interesting!

I like Kaser too. I hope Ashlea goes home. It is always hard to be the first one to go home. I wonder if they are going to put the evicted houseguests in seclusion like they did last year. The last six or seven houseguest got to go to Mexico I think. I guess we will find out.

Originally Posted by smilingface

I like Kaser too. I hope Ashlea goes home. It is always hard to be the first one to go home. I wonder if they are going to put the evicted houseguests in seclusion like they did last year. The last six or seven houseguest got to go to Mexico I think. I guess we will find out.

Ok, have you all figured out what girls have boob jobs in there? I have spotted a few

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok, have you all figured out what girls have boob jobs in there? I have spotted a few Well I figured Janelle does because she's the VIP waitress or something who parades around in lingerie. Haha.
the episode last night was interesting. I really like Kaysar too. I actually like Rachel because she is strong, but yeah, I'm pretty sure she'll be kicked as soon as it's possible. I'm disappointed because like only one of the guys is remotely hot to me. Last year, Drew was so incredibly hot and I was so lucky because he won so he was always there! haha. I think Howie is HILARIOUS though, how stupid is he? Especially the conversation with the gay guy, Beau!

Howie: So are you here just for the money?

Beau: Well, I also want to inform people about my lifestyle

Howie: So you want us all to be personal shoppers? (he was so not joking)

Beau: Uh...no...I'm gay.

And then Howie proceeds to "check him out"??? Haha. Howie dressed up was pretty funny too especially when he said "I haven't worn women's clothes in a while" (paraphrasing). Howie can be annoying though. I thought Ashlea might be with Howie because I couldn't figure out why she asked HIM...besides maybe being strong which definitely didn't help anyway? It was just strange to me.

Howie was cracking me up. I liked when he told Janelle she was to old for him and she said "I am only 25" and he said he liked them between 18 and 23. Too funny.

Originally Posted by smilingface Howie was cracking me up. I liked when he told Janelle she was to old for him and she said "I am only 25" and he said he liked them between 18 and 23. Too funny. haha yea she was like excuse me im 25 hes such a nut and he liked that lipstick and wearing that bra he thinks hes a god!

What was up with Ashlea crying when she was nominated?!?! Come one.. you don't even know these people. Give me a break.

Originally Posted by smilingface Howie was cracking me up. I liked when he told Janelle she was to old for him and she said "I am only 25" and he said he liked them between 18 and 23. Too funny. Makes me glad that I am 26!

DId you guys watch tonight? Will post my thoughts below so I don't spoil for anyone.

~*~SPOILERS~*~

I was so glad Ashlea was kicked out. I liked Kaysar much better than her. I knew he and Michael were buddies. I just knew it. I love how the pairs are so mismatched. I for sure thought April and Eric were married. I feel sorry for James and Sarah though. Dating and not being able to be with one another. Not sure who I am rooting yet but this will surely be an interesting season. What did you all think?

I found it very interesting that James and Sarah voted differently last night. That should be interesting to see how it plays out.

I'm glad that Ashlea is gone. I really want to see Kaysar say in the house. He's an interesting person.

Husband and I picked three of the pairs before the show started. Although I'm kicking myself for not picking the firefighter Eric and the ER nurse as a pair! (DUH, I'm an EMT and should have seen that as a natural fit) I felt so stupid after that!
icon_smile.gif

I am disapointed that almost everyone knows that the house is full of pairs. I would have liked to see that surprise last longer than a week! I guess the houseguests just can't keep their mouths shut and have leaked clues.

Originally Posted by redrocks I found it very interesting that James and Sarah voted differently last night. That should be interesting to see how it plays out.
I'm glad that Ashlea is gone. I really want to see Kaysar say in the house. He's an interesting person.

Did James and Sarah vote differently? I thought just Janelle and Howie voted for Ashlea to stay? Wait....now that I'm thinking about it, I guess James did vote to evict Kaysar. Then Howie must have voted for Ashlea to go then, I guess Rachel got to him? The pairs were not a surprise to me at all. Michael and Kaysar were obvious since the first episode(they told us then) because they both went to the bathroom, hugged each other and shook hands. Obviously they didn't just meet. I wonder what Sorority April and Jennifer were in? I'm in one, so I'd like to look it up. That's fun. I knew April wasn't married to Eric because we saw her husband when she was packing, and because he said he had like 2 kids and I think she'd be the kind of girl to get married before the kids, for some reason. I am really really glad Kaysar's staying, too. I really hope Janelle leaves soon, then it's one pair down!

Yeah! Last night's was pretty good!

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

I am really really glad Kaysar's staying, too. I really hope Janelle leaves soon, then it's one pair down!

Back