Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I am glad Kaser is staying too. I am not sure if I like Eric though. Something about him bugs me. I think it will be hard for James and Sarah to stay together in the BB house. With all of the backstabbing that goes on you never know what will happen next.

Originally Posted by smilingface

Yeah, I am glad Kaser is staying too. I am not sure if I like Eric though. Something about him bugs me. I think it will be hard for James and Sarah to stay together in the BB house. With all of the backstabbing that goes on you never know what will happen next.

OH ya, James and Sarah! I do believe that IMHO, that James is WAY lucky to have a chick like Sarah!!!! I mean, she is sick and he is just ....ok . One thing, she seems very high maintenance though!!

Ugh I was so mad when James was saying that stuff about the war in front of Kaysar. Not only did he sound/look extremely ignorant, but it's so disrespectful to Kaysar! I was worried that Kaysar wouldn't be able to get through to him, but it sounds like he did slightly, at least. And I really don't like Eric. At all. I know he's HoH, but like...when was he elected boss of the whole house? Everything isn't HIS decision. Yikes. I wouldn't want to be in there with him. And I'm starting to actually like Janelle! She's waaaay smarter than she's been portrayed. The chess thing was totally genius. And I like Michael and Janelle...so...I don't want either of them to leave. So I hope somebody gets veto and then Eric decides there's someone else he wants to leave more.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

Ugh I was so mad when James was saying that stuff about the war in front of Kaysar. Not only did he sound/look extremely ignorant, but it's so disrespectful to Kaysar! I was worried that Kaysar wouldn't be able to get through to him, but it sounds like he did slightly, at least. And I really don't like Eric. At all. I know he's HoH, but like...when was he elected boss of the whole house? Everything isn't HIS decision. Yikes. I wouldn't want to be in there with him. And I'm starting to actually like Janelle! She's waaaay smarter than she's been portrayed. The chess thing was totally genius. And I like Michael and Janelle...so...I don't want either of them to leave. So I hope somebody gets veto and then Eric decides there's someone else he wants to leave more.

Ok, my take is that I now HATE ERIC...WTF is up his ass? Geeeeeeeez. Some kinda ruler or house dad? Losing Respect for FIREMEN!!! LMAO. He'll be voted off very soon. I mean, he broke the alliance, and that will come up soon from the GUYS, im sure.
I am liking Janelle MORE AND MORE. Yeah, I know she is super cute and hot, BUT she seems super intelligent. Let's see how it goes.

Blondtgr, I see what you are saying regarding the political discussion and Kaysar, but they did talk about it later on the couch. I feel James wasn't being disrespectful, he was just stating how he felt. I was super surprized that ERIC, a fireman, was against fighting terrorists on the offensive. WOW, I mean his NYC collegues were killed by terrorists in planes, but that just shows you about ERIC...a big KNOB. LOL

So let's see how it goes, but I am rooting for Janelle to win this vote off.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok, my take is that I now HATE ERIC...WTF is up his ass? Geeeeeeeez. Some kinda ruler or house dad? Losing Respect for FIREMEN!!! LMAO. He'll be voted off very soon. I mean, he broke the alliance, and that will come up soon from the GUYS, im sure.
I am liking Janelle MORE AND MORE. Yeah, I know she is super cute and hot, BUT she seems super intelligent. Let's see how it goes.

Blondtgr, I see what you are saying regarding the political discussion and Kaysar, but they did talk about it later on the couch. I feel James wasn't being disrespectful, he was just stating how he felt. I was super surprized that ERIC, a fireman, was against fighting terrorists on the offensive. WOW, I mean his NYC collegues were killed by terrorists in planes, but that just shows you about ERIC...a big KNOB. LOL

So let's see how it goes, but I am rooting for Janelle to win this vote off.

Yeah, I was insanely surprised that Eric was actually against the war. I think he understood the difference between the terrorists and the war though. That's where James was a little off. I only really thought James was being disrespectful because he seemed really into the war and he was talking about it being good while Kaysar was there...and it has not effected him in a good way. I liked Kaysar's views the best, it was cool to hear how he feels being an Iraqi AND an American. He wants them to be able to find order...but the civillian killings and forceful way we've gone about it isn't the best. I liked it when they were talking on the couch, very informative for me!
I don't know if I want Janelle or Michael to stay if I had to choose...how about both? heh. I want someone else to leave. like...Jennifer.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

Yeah, I was insanely surprised that Eric was actually against the war. I think he understood the difference between the terrorists and the war though. That's where James was a little off. I only really thought James was being disrespectful because he seemed really into the war and he was talking about it being good while Kaysar was there...and it has not effected him in a good way. I liked Kaysar's views the best, it was cool to hear how he feels being an Iraqi AND an American. He wants them to be able to find order...but the civillian killings and forceful way we've gone about it isn't the best. I liked it when they were talking on the couch, very informative for me!
I don't know if I want Janelle or Michael to stay if I had to choose...how about both? heh. I want someone else to leave. like...Jennifer.

But what Kaysar forgot was that Saddam and his sons killed EXTREMELY more people than any road side bombers do! He and Eric need to get a clue that those brutal killings are over and kids are back in school

I'll just copy in the recap from CBS:

DECEPTION, LIES & BROKEN TIES:

CAPPY NOMINATES MICHAEL & JANELLE

Alliance architect Eric wins HoH in an aptly themed game of true and false. As the next round of nominations loom, will Eric remain true to his early alliances? Or will he prove false to his bonded bros and throw them to the mercy of the vote? Ultimately, Eric reneges on his early promise of protection and nominates Michael and Janelle to face eviction.

BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

Reactions to Ashlea's departure include Sarah's wistful farewell to the innocent days of the BIG BROTHER house, and Eric's "See ya, don't let the door hit your butt on the way out."

Last episode's HoH competition came down to two finalists, Eric and Janelle. Victor Eric sums up his opponent: "Out of everybody…it had to be Janelle, who I have absolutely no use for at all!" But according to Michael, Eric's victory tears are of relief, because fearless leader Eric ain't so brave when it comes to brainy bombshell Janelle. Kaysar voices his mistrust of their new HoH, and Janelle cements the sentiment with, "I wasn't excited at all when he won. In fact, I felt like throwing up in the pool."

A weeper Eric might be, but it turns out he and James have been pulling double duty on the strategy front. The pair planned the decoy second vote to turn their housemates against Michael. Janelle and Kaysar wonder who cast the other vote against Kaysar, but are left guessing.

Cappy heads to claim the HoH Room and his treats, which include energy drinks, low-carb beers and family pictures. With tears in his eyes, Eric shares a public hug with an equally tearful Maggie, setting off James' suspicions. Janelle has ceased to be snowballed by Eric as she snipes, "Eric's always crying. I swear to god he's an actor. He's crying every fricken five minutes! He cries at the drop of a hat!"

WET & WILD SUMMER

Ivette gets creative, delving into her childhood memories for some summer fun. "Ivette's super-slide was made of trash bags," Janelle smirks, adding that the "ghetto thing that she made" might be Ivette's style, but not hers. The others have a blast with the wet and wild fun in the sun, with Beau pronouncing the slide "quite fabulous!"

After April continues her hatchet job on Michael's unwanted advances towards some of the girls, Michael cops a verbal beating from decorum-defender Eric. Jennifer remarks, "It just shows how hypocritical everyone is, that you say something, but then Eric says it and it's fine." Eric throws fuel on the fire, saying Michael's behavior borders on harassment, leaving Michael to snarl, "Eric has failed to realize that I am not his employee."

Smart and sharp, Janelle is the queen of her chess game, and the boys are her pawns. If only life in the house were as clear-cut as on the checkered board, then we would have a winner in this Florida babe.

The tone of the house changes with a conversation about the Iraq war. James argues his viewpoint, which differs drastically from Eric's. It is up to Kaysar to remind them both that in war, people die regardless of their beliefs, teachings or political leanings. It is enough to bring the two pups into a humbled silence.

A BIG BEAU ON TOP

Beau decides to amuse himself with a sleeping Kaysar. Crawling on top of him, he playfully teases his housemate, who declares soon after, "I am not homophobic, but recently he's getting a little aggressive!"

FOUL FOOD HOEDOWN

When it comes to chowing down and blowing chunks, these HouseGuests excel. First to feast were Howie and James, pitifully puking their ice-clam sundaes into nearby buckets. Not alone in their foul-food failure, Rachel and April timed out, while Ivette and Sarah wimped out woefully. Janelle and Beau stand up to the beating of their pepper-only pizza, even though she "was blowing chunks everywhere." Michael and Kaysar make short work of their Tuna Malt, while vegetarian Maggie leaves partner Jen to conquer their chocolate-covered snakes solo. In the bonus round for wine and beer, Michael and Janelle volunteer. Eric pulls rank, bumping Janelle to down the sandwiches and wins the booze. Of Eric, Janelle complains, "He's such a spotlight stealer! I hate him."

MISDIRECTIONS AND MISDEMEANORS

Sarah confides in Maggie that she doesn't want to follow Eric's directive to lie to Michael about her vote. Maggie tells Eric that Sarah thinks he's "not being honest" over Michael's nomination. Eric shrugs, as he knows Sarah is in league with James and that "James is trying to manipulate everybody." The pre-nomination plotting begins as Cappy interviews his housemates individually. Revealing to his clique that he is planning on evicting Michael, he tells Michael to look him in the eye and trust him when he says he doesn't know who he's putting up for eviction yet.

ET TU, CAPPY?

Last-minute jitters are obvious as the HouseGuests ponder their futures. Cappy calls for the Nomination Ceremony, and the HouseGuests learn their fate: Michael and Janelle are nominated. Eric admits he underestimated Janelle, and that he put Michael up because he's such a strong player. Janelle says she's a fighter and will not sit and play witch to Eric, while Michael promises to take out all of Eric's sheep together.

Is this the end for Michael or Janelle? Who will win the PoV, which can change everything? Don't miss the next nerve-wracking episode of BIG BROTHER 6 on Tuesday, July 19, ET/PT, only on CBS.

Originally Posted by Marisol

I forgot to watch it last night... can someone do a brief recap for me?

Great recap. I didn't know that Eric and James planned the second vote to Kasar. Pretty sneaky. Anyway, I agree with everyone. I love Janelle. She is definately smarter than everyone thinks. I think another reason Eric wants Janelle gone is that he knows that she doesn't like him and won't put up with his bs. I would really like Eric to go. He is a bully. If anyone disagrees with him, he gets so mad. I think the next hoh should nominate Eric. Or they should use the 6 finger plan. Remember that from last season? Nokomis thought it up. That is how they got Jace out. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Anyone watch tonight's episode(7-19)?? Ok....can I scream something? Can I????? I HATE ERIC. What an as*****!!! Sheesh, tonight, when he pushed and puched the others. He is some so called self prolaimed leader of the house. He is DAMN lucky that Michael didn't win the VETO and save himself. I really hope Kasar avenges Michael's eviction and kicks ERIC's ass right off the show. What kinda witch is April also? SHEESH. After she told Michael that she was married, he didn't do shit to her anymore.

Eric really has the house beleiving that Micheal is the evil one when it's really ERIC that is. The house will turn on each other so, ERIC will get his.
icon_twisted.gif

Ok the six finger plan was this. The HOH puts up 2 pawns. Then for the veto the hoh and 2 pawns pick their partners for the veto game. The person they want to leave is not one of these 6 people that play the veto game. Then when one of them wins the veto, they take off one of the pawns and put up the person they want to leave the bb house. That way he is sure to leave.

OMG TONY I COMPLETELY AGREE with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally someone who thinks like me hahah! i mean eric is such a jerk he has to be the "alpha male" and tell everyone what to do and April what a little loser witch! Michael didn't even go near her after she said someting. ANd omg mike was right that eric only apologized and said he wouldn't let anything get physical BS he was ready to POP mike he only said it so people would view him as "noble" hes brainwashed them!!!!!! And Ivette(sp) is so CRazy like mike didn't even say anything to her and she gets pissed off and poor Kaysar he was trying to ask her what hapened and she went quote "cuban on his ass" ahha I really wanted Mike to win veto so Eric would have a problem but hopefully Kaysar or Janelle will win HOH next, because I HATE MAGGIE AND RACHEL pretty much everyone except mike, janelle, and beau.

I completely agree with you guys! Eric is such a loser...it was funny when Michael was taunting him(during the "intense" part) though. And then...why the heck did Ivette tell Kaysar that he didn't respect women??? It's completely the opposite. I have to say right now I only like Kaysar, Michael, Janelle, Howie(haha) and Rachel(just 'cause she's smart and I like how she's paired with Howie). Beau I would like...but...he just reports everything back to Eric like the rest of them. Once Eric's gone I'll like him. I really dislike maggie too...yuck. She and Eric need to be taken down now! I really don't want Michael to leave...but it seems like he will. Kaysar is so into not being looked at as a target(when he already is)...it doesn't make sense. He doesn't know what he's missing with the $$$ at the end if they both made it. I really thought they'd be the only pair with a chance to make it to the end together. I wonder if Kaysar will vote for Michael to leave just so he won't be seen as a target? That's kind of extreme.

I didn't understand the Ivette/Kasar fight either. She made no sense. And Eric, don't even get me started on him. I am suprised they didn't kick him out. He was out of control. They have kicked out previous houseguests for that kind of behavior. Then do you see when Eric said he was scared of Micheal after hearing that Micheal was talking behind his back. He was so full of it. What was he scared of? Micheal never threatened him. Eric needs to go but everyone is under his thumb so I don't know who (except for Janelle) would put him up for eviction if they get hoh. I guess we will see.

Originally Posted by smilingface I didn't understand the Ivette/Kasar fight either. She made no sense. And Eric, don't even get me started on him. I am suprised they didn't kick him out. He was out of control. They have kicked out previous houseguests for that kind of behavior. Then do you see when Eric said he was scared of Micheal after hearing that Micheal was talking behind his back. He was so full of it. What was he scared of? Micheal never threatened him. Eric needs to go but everyone is under his thumb so I don't know who (except for Janelle) would put him up for eviction if they get hoh. I guess we will see. Well...while Eric was acting really dumb and menacing, he didn't pull a knife on anyone...that's why that one guy from BB2 was kicked out, right(I remember he thought it was like some erotic game...weird fetish)? And he like threw some chairs? Or was that second part somebody else?

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Well...while Eric was acting really dumb and menacing, he didn't pull a knife on anyone...that's why that one guy from BB2 was kicked out, right(I remember he thought it was like some erotic game...weird fetish)? And he like threw some chairs? Or was that second part somebody else? in bb2 someone had a knife and got kicked out and in bb3 a guy like threw chairs and got kicked out hahah i hope eric gets kicked out that way MICHAEL AND JANELLE CAN STAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chellebelle99

OMG TONY I COMPLETELY AGREE with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally someone who thinks like me hahah! i mean eric is such a jerk he has to be the "alpha male" and tell everyone what to do and April what a little loser witch! Michael didn't even go near her after she said someting. ANd omg mike was right that eric only apologized and said he wouldn't let anything get physical BS he was ready to POP mike he only said it so people would view him as "noble" hes brainwashed them!!!!!! And Ivette(sp) is so CRazy like mike didn't even say anything to her and she gets pissed off and poor Kaysar he was trying to ask her what hapened and she went quote "cuban on his ass" ahha I really wanted Mike to win veto so Eric would have a problem but hopefully Kaysar or Janelle will win HOH next, because I HATE MAGGIE AND RACHEL pretty much everyone except mike, janelle, and beau.

I sooooo hate Eric, what a knob. This somes from me, an alpha male. I wouldn't even think to act like that cuz people would think I was an as*****. But he gets away with it!!!!!

Back