Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, am I the only reality show geek
icon_rolleyes.gif
that will be watching Big Brother tonight?

It's sucked me in again and it hasn't even started yet. All the twists and surprises already.

I can't wait!

Originally Posted by redrocks So, am I the only reality show geek
icon_rolleyes.gif
It's sucked me in again and it hasn't even started yet. All the twists and surprises already.

I can't wait!

thats cuz you're just WEIRD!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by redrocks

So, am I the only reality show geek
icon_rolleyes.gif

I can't wait!

No you aren't the only one. Reija and I LOVE Big Brother and will be watching every episode! Love it! Can't wait for the episode tonight.

Originally Posted by MacForMe thats cuz you're just WEIRD!
icon_lol.gif
And you have known me how long? And you are just figuring this out NOW?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Shame on you Lauryn! You should have known that a LONG time ago!
icon_lol.gif

I love BB and can't wait! I didn't realize it started tonite until this morning!

Originally Posted by redrocks And you have known me how long? And you are just figuring this out NOW?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Shame on you Lauryn! You should have known that a LONG time ago!
icon_lol.gif
listen Girly.. be nice to me or ELSE i will add MORE MAC products to your addiction list.. brat!

Oh, you're not alone. I watch Big Brother and I had no idea it was going to be on tonight. Thanks for the info.

hahaha how did Cameron ever win?? till this day I still wonder that, I really wanted Ray to win
smile.gif

I think im just bored with the whole big brother thing it's be done too many times now and it's just the same old thing, this years lot are just argumentative and winge bags for example Craig ahh get him out of there.

Is there a website where we can see whos going into the US BB house?? im intrigued.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Is there a website where we can see whos going into the US BB house?? im intrigued. Here is the site.
Thanks for posting this thread. I completely forgot that it started today. Something to watch during this dull summer.
claps.gif

Last night's show was interesting.

I like the new twists - one bedroom, larger house, huge HOH room.

Already I can't stand someone, Janelle. She is just a whiny little PIA. She HAS to go. I don't think I can stand watching her all season.

I really like Kaysar and I think he's going to be an interesting addition to the house. He's a bit paranoid right now which can be a whole lot of fun to watch.

I think I also like Eric, the firefighter, he seems to have his guy against girl plan going. That's always fun to watch and see how it plays out.

I can't believe we have to wait a week to see the next show though. That stinks! There should be on on Saturday and then Tuesday. Not wait until next Thursday! Come on CBS!

I watched it last night! I agree Janelle is super annoying! I'm pretty sure she'll be using her so-called "Sex appeal" the whole time. Haha. It's definitely true what that one girl said...that Howie is hot if he just keeps his mouth shut! My favorites right now are April, Michael, Kaysar, and Rachel. The others I'll just have to wait and see about. Haha.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

I watched it last night! I agree Janelle is super annoying! I'm pretty sure she'll be using her so-called "Sex appeal" the whole time. Haha. It's definitely true what that one girl said...that Howie is hot if he just keeps his mouth shut! My favorites right now are April, Michael, Kaysar, and Rachel. The others I'll just have to wait and see about. Haha.

Oh yes, we are here in Maui and we had to buy a videotape so we could tape it then watch it. Reija and I are large big brother fans of the past. So the new twists are pretty cool. I really hate how the boy toy men are all...uhhh I'm cool and such and the bombshell women are all little hot shits. Anyhow the new HOH room rawks. The house itself is SO big and colorful, altho I really got used to the old house well. I am a creature of habit so it will take time.
The first challenge looked so easy, OMG. HELLO???? CAN WE MAKE BASkETS???? OK, I could sink many.

Not sure about the girl who made the first HOH. She seems.....so serious.

Let's see what happens next week

I watched it and I am hooked. The only thing that I don't like about the cast is that they are all too hollywood for me. What ever happened to real people... remember Chicken George? Other than that, I liked it and will be watching it.

So did anyone else see the previews for the rest of the show and see the chick push open a secret door that she found in one of the walls?

Originally Posted by tashbash So did anyone else see the previews for the rest of the show and see the chick push open a secret door that she found in one of the walls? Yup.. I wonder what that is all about.

Originally Posted by tashbash So did anyone else see the previews for the rest of the show and see the chick push open a secret door that she found in one of the walls? Yes, I did see that. I also read somewhere that since they built a new house, they had people live in it for a week prior to the cast arriving so the camera people could get used to the new house and get out all the kinks. Those people said the entire time they were there, that it seemed like there should be another room. (based on the layout of the house). They never found it though.

That secret room could be interesting. I wonder if they are going to keep it a secret and just see if they find it or if they are going to give them clues.

I can't wait for the next episode this week!

Latest posts

Back