Big MAC haul. hehe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Bought some stuff at MAC today! lol.

I got the new Moistureblend foundation in NC30

Eyeshdaows - Sushi Flower, Trax, Nocturnelle, Meadowland, and Shimmermoss

The palette I just got in the mail from ebay. It's the Color Scheme 3 palette.

I put the pics on my notepad also.

Niiiice haul
smile.gif
Hope you'll like it all!

WOO HOO!!! Great haul!!!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Bought some stuff at MAC today! lol.
I got the new Moistureblend foundation in NC30

Eyeshdaows - Sushi Flower, Trax, Nocturnelle, Meadowland, and Shimmermoss

The palette I just got in the mail from ebay. It's the Color Scheme 3 palette.

I put the pics on my notepad also.

Nice haul!!! I'm really starting to like Meadowland the more I see it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And I'm with ya' on the moistureblend... loving it!

wow, I´m jealous. I´ve had to small MAC hauls in the past 2 weeks, but I´ll be 4 hours away from the next MAC counter the next 2 weeks (we´re off school for easter), which is actually GOOD I guess
wink.gif

drives me crazy to read about all the cool stuff people on here get when I can´t buy anything at the moment
icon_sad.gif

Thanks! It's addicting!

I'm trying to get a lot of different colors so I can practice different techniques and different color combos. I want to be a MA so I need to practice on my self. It's like Liz's beauty school around here. lol. I just can't tell my bf. lol. But he buys a bunch of computer programming books just to have them, and those are expensive. So it's kind of like the same thing. I get the colors because I need them to practice. My eyeshadows=his comp books. lol.

Aw sweet! Ive never noticed Nocturnelle before but it looks adorable in that pic & it looks like it would go well with Trax. I just bough Shimmermoss from renaelovesmac so i'll have it sometime next week *fingers crossed*. Your pics came out so clearly Lizzy. Enjoy your goodies

Latest posts

Back