Big Rave for Philosophy "The Present" primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this as a sample from Sephora... I didn't know what to think of it because it doesn't even look like a primer... It's more like a thick cream. Anyways I decided to give it a go and I am *in love*. I think it is even better than Smashbox Photofinish! (I never thought I would ever say this, EVER!) And it is US$11 cheaper.
smile.gif

Reasons why I am loving it:

1) A little goes a loooooong way. You only need a little bit;

2) It gives my foundation a gorgeous dewy, smooth finish;

3) It does a great job hiding my pores;

4) It keeps my makeup looking good for longer than any other primer I have tried. And by this I mean I come home and look almost the same as when I left the house in the morning... It is awesome.

5) Even though it is a thick cream, it does not make me oily... (And I have combination skin). It actually makes my skin look better in the dry winter!

I recomment it! Go get a sample!
smile.gif

Here's the link:

Sephora: Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup: Primer

You're wexlcome.
smile.gif
I'll buy one too once I run out of my current primer.

I have had a sample of this for a few weeks now, but haven't tried it. I heard great things about it. Will have to try my sample now. Thanks Thais!

thanks for the review! Now another thing to add to my list (once I'm off my no buy
frown.gif
)

Hmm...I'm almost done with mine, I wonder if I should just get instead of smashbox, is it that good???

Latest posts

Back