Big sunglasses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just bought these. but im not sure if i like them, what do u think?
bigglasses1.jpg

cap_001.jpg

I do like em... I love those big sunglasses!:icon_love I have a pair myself although my are so huge that I look like Willy Wonka LOL!
icon_redface.gif

I love them and my own space-goggles (as my friends call them).
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very chic...

My best friend and I both have some like that and we call them our "hangover glasses"!!!

Those are very pretty..I got big ones from Joyce Leslie and i love them soo much!!

They look good on you! I keep trying to find the right pair for me but I always end up looking like a bug! LOL

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i just bought these. but im not sure if i like them, what do u think?
bigglasses1.jpg
cap_001.jpg

OooOoOooOO!!!!! Very nice
claps.gif

I wish I could pull off big shades but my head is too small
icon_redface.gif

I think they look really good on you. I also just bought a big pair of sunglasses - think Nicole Ritchie. She always has very large, almost "buggy" shades on, and they look good on her. I think she inspired me to buy mine.

Ok.. since we're talking about oversized sunglasses, I had to share mine cuz they're ridiculously humongous but I love 'em! Sorry my hair's a mess and I'm all shiny cuz I just got back from the gym..
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 thanks everyone, but i gave them away, they're not me... That's too bad. Did you get another pair instead?

Those look great on you, but I couldn't pull it off.

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i just bought these. but im not sure if i like them, what do u think?
bigglasses1.jpg
cap_001.jpg

Latest posts

Back