Biotherm aquasource tm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just bought this a few days ago and have only worn it once, but i LOOOOOOOOVE it. i think it has more coverage than your usual TMs, but wow, i love it. it also makes your skin feel so refreshed and smells so good. i love it more than stila's and most FOUNDATIONS i've tried!

did u buy it online? i went to macy's and couldn't find it
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lindabear did u buy it online? i went to macy's and couldn't find it
icon_frown.gif
i went to macy's, too, and they didn't carry biotherm. some don't. i was about to buy mine online, but then i found out douglas cosmetics carry it and there's a shop in grand central, so i went there. not a big color range, so i got the lightest one and it matches perfectly.
i bought it because scarlette (another user on MUT) recommended it
smile.gif

thanx, i didn't want to buy one online because i wanted to test all the colors im a nc35 would u know which color would be the best?

Originally Posted by Lindabear thanx, i didn't want to buy one online because i wanted to test all the colors im a nc35 would u know which color would be the best? hm, i don't know my mac colors. can you give me shades from another line or do you have a pic you could send me?

i don't have a picture of me right now but hmm my skin color looks a bit like Liz's maybe a shade lighter but not that light, it is tannish sorry i don't know if this is helping.

Originally Posted by Lindabear i don't have a picture of me right now but hmm my skin color looks a bit like Liz's maybe a shade lighter but not that light, it is tannish sorry i don't know if this is helping. definitely beige.

Originally Posted by Lindabear
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thank you, i guess u can always exchange it if it isn't right you're welcome! let me know how it works out.

Back