Biotherm Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you've never tried the face washes??? The one I have used is great, but have you ever seen how many they have
icon_eek.gif
. I don't know where to begin!!! I have a feeling I'm going to get in trouble with Biotherm, I love everything!

i have the same problem, I love them too especially the make up line!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb So, you've never tried the face washes??? The one I have used is great, but have you ever seen how many they have
icon_eek.gif
. I don't know where to begin!!! I have a feeling I'm going to get in trouble with Biotherm, I love everything!

I think I feel another splurge coming. I am planning to get a face wash, and either the hydra detox mask or the pure bright exfoliating brightening mask, and I want to look at their blushes. Have you tried the blushes??? k, I'll shut up now :icon_love And after this, I am forcing myself to go on a no buy for over a month b/c I'm going to New york and I dont think I can pay for it in Biotherm products, etc!!!

I know it's very hard to go on a no buy!!!
icon_wink.gif
I haven't try their face washes and I really wanna try their blushes,I only wish they had more shades like Mac!! Ohh and I really loved the Glossy Splash glosses!!!:icon_love They have brush applicator instead of the sponge applicators that most glosses have!!

Originally Posted by jennyb I think I feel another splurge coming. I am planning to get a face wash, and either the hydra detox mask or the pure bright exfoliating brightening mask, and I want to look at their blushes. Have you tried the blushes??? k, I'll shut up now :icon_love And after this, I am forcing myself to go on a no buy for over a month b/c I'm going to New york and I dont think I can pay for it in Biotherm products, etc!!!

You guys are killing about this line....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia I know it's very hard to go on a no buy!!!
icon_wink.gif
I haven't try their face washes and I really wanna try their blushes,I only wish they had more shades like Mac!! Ohh and I really loved the Glossy Splash glosses!!!:icon_love They have brush applicator instead of the sponge applicators that most glosses have!!

Thanks Trish
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay your avatar Soph!! you look gorgeous, so great to finally see you!!

OK, Sophia, I looooove the foundation and concealer!!!!! And the foundation is not too matte, it actually gives you a really nice natural, (natural) glowy kind of look. But not shiny glowy at all, because I don't like that look. And the best surprise is that the lipgloss I got in my free gift-glossy shine in 130 is seriously perfect and I put a tiny bit of mac's up the amp, and I have the prettiest berry shiny lip look!!!! Let me know when you try something else, and trust me, I'll let you know.
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay your avatar Soph!! you look gorgeous, so great to finally see you!! ditto! i love your face shape!

Jennifer thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but it's the photo that looks my face shape more long, my face it's more plampy!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer ditto! i love your face shape!

Jenny I'm very happy that you love the foundation and concealer!! Of course I'll let you know!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb OK, Sophia, I looooove the foundation and concealer!!!!! And the foundation is not too matte, it actually gives you a really nice natural, (natural) glowy kind of look. But not shiny glowy at all, because I don't like that look. And the best surprise is that the lipgloss I got in my free gift-glossy shine in 130 is seriously perfect and I put a tiny bit of mac's up the amp, and I have the prettiest berry shiny lip look!!!! Let me know when you try something else, and trust me, I'll let you know.
icon_evil.gif

Ok, i've come to the decision that I don't like the foundation
icon_rolleyes.gif
. I really liked it the first time, but the 2nd time I applied it to my cheeks (I only apply here to balance my skin out) I noticed it was kind of balling up, but not really. Bummer.

Oh don't tell me Jenny?? I'm sorry!!
icon_sad.gif
But why did this happen?? Do you have oily skin??

Originally Posted by jennyb Ok, i've come to the decision that I don't like the foundation
icon_rolleyes.gif
. I really liked it the first time, but the 2nd time I applied it to my cheeks (I only apply here to balance my skin out) I noticed it was kind of balling up, but not really. Bummer.

no, and that's what's so weird. I've never had a foundation do that before. If anything my skin is dry!!! I'm so bummed. Can I return this
icon_rolleyes.gif

I am very sure if you have your receipt you'll be able to return it.

Originally Posted by jennyb no, and that's what's so weird. I've never had a foundation do that before. If anything my skin is dry!!! I'm so bummed. Can I return this
icon_rolleyes.gif

Jenny if you have dry skin Sense Matte it's not for you!! Sense Matte is for oily skins!!

Originally Posted by jennyb no, and that's what's so weird. I've never had a foundation do that before. If anything my skin is dry!!! I'm so bummed. Can I return this
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks Lilla and Sophia. Sophia I guess you're right. I think I'm just in a special category all together.
icon_eek.gif

Yes Jenny, I didn't even pay attention... That is for oily skin because when I was at the Biotherm counter I was getting the sample of that one and the Sa didn't want to give that one for me because I am dry. Try Sense fdtn from Biotherm. I got a sample of the Sense and I have been trying it for a few days. It doesn't ball up or look funny. good luck.

Originally Posted by jennyb Thanks Lilla and Sophia. Sophia I guess you're right. I think I'm just in a special category all together.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb Thanks Lilla and Sophia. Sophia I guess you're right. I think I'm just in a special category all together.
icon_eek.gif
. Jenny you should check out and this foundation from Biotherm is more for normal and combination skins, maybe this one will work for you!!

083114_L.jpg

Light!

Easy Blend Foundation SPF10

Normal to Combination Skin

An amazingly lightweight texture so you never look or feel like you're wearing makeup. Light! foundation's unique formula has an ultra-light feel on the skin yet still smoothes and hides imperfections. It blends easily, leaving skin looking healthy and natural. Plus, it contains Biotherm’s exclusive mineral-rich Thermal Spring Water to soothe, comfort and rejuvenate skin. SPF10 protects from sun damage.

Back