Biotherm Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Today I bought from Biotherm my alltime favourite moisturizer Aquasource Non Stop for combo skins and Smile Shine #170 lipstick. The lipstick is GORGEOUS!!! The texture is soo smooth like a lip balm, I love the sick silver packaging, and it's very long lasting too!! I think I found my HG lipsticks!!:icon_love:icon_love

Also they gave me some samples: Aquasource Non Stop moisturizer

Biosource Clarifying Cleansing Gel

Aquasource Moisturizing lip balm

Lait Corporel Anti- drying body Milk

I tried to take some photos from my brother's self phone but they're not so good,in fact they're awfull,
icon_sad.gif
but these all I can get :

yay! i really like biotherm's moisturizers too. i gotta check out the lippies now
smile.gif

Liz their lippies are wonderful ,and they have many shades!!! I liked also their Glossy Splash Glosses!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz yay! i really like biotherm's moisturizers too. i gotta check out the lippies now
smile.gif

wow, nice haul! i love biotherm's packaging and the name. makes everything sound so fresh LOL

you should take a pic with the cam phone. i think you're the only active person on this forum who i've never seen LOL

I was thinking to take a pic tomorrow for my avatar Jennifer!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, nice haul! i love biotherm's packaging and the name. makes everything sound so fresh LOL
you should take a pic with the cam phone. i think you're the only active person on this forum who i've never seen LOL

Originally Posted by Sophia I was thinking to take a pic tomorrow for my avatar Jennifer!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yay! you should
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul Sophia! You know I almost bought the moisturizer a few days ago when I went to Denver!!! I should have
icon_rolleyes.gif
I better check out the Biotherm counter next time I am in the mall
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey I just bought some goodies from Biotherm too!!! I bought the sense matte foundation and Forget It concealer!!! I'm so excited! Also, the best part is that I got a free gift, and I didn't know I was getting one! It is the cutest light blue makeup bag that says Biotherm in white lettering, it comes with a really pretty lipgloss, mascara, eye gel, and this hydra detox clarifying cleansing foam! Yeaaahhhhh. I love biotherm. My one question to you all, is have you tried their cleansers?? I got a sample with my last purchase, and I actually love it. It's called purifying cleansing crystal gel. There are so many cleansers I don't know which one to choose! So if you have any recs. I would love it :icon_love Oh, and by the way, great haul!!! Sorry I got way too excited right now
icon_eek.gif
. Oh, ok, one more thing, I heard the tinted moisturizer is really good too!!!

Jenny I want to buy the Sense matte foundation too,is it good???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Have you tried the eye gel? Which one is it?

Originally Posted by jennyb Hey I just bought some goodies from Biotherm too!!! I bought the sense matte foundation and Forget It concealer!!! I'm so excited! Also, the best part is that I got a free gift, and I didn't know I was getting one! It is the cutest light blue makeup bag that says Biotherm in white lettering, it comes with a really pretty lipgloss, mascara, eye gel, and this hydra detox clarifying cleansing foam! Yeaaahhhhh. I love biotherm. My one question to you all, is have you tried their cleansers?? I got a sample with my last purchase, and I actually love it. It's called purifying cleansing crystal gel. There are so many cleansers I don't know which one to choose! So if you have any recs. I would love it :icon_love Oh, and by the way, great haul!!! Sorry I got way too excited right now
icon_eek.gif
. Oh, ok, one more thing, I heard the tinted moisturizer is really good too!!!

Nilufer you have to try the Aquasource Non Stop is perfect!! For your skin the cream one would be perfect!!

004113_L.jpg

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul Sophia! You know I almost bought the moisturizer a few days ago when I went to Denver!!! I should have
icon_rolleyes.gif
I better check out the Biotherm counter next time I am in the mall
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks sweetie! I'll get it next time I go to the mall. I also got you a another fdtn sample from Biotherm. They have a new one that came out and the Sa gave me a sample for your skin type. I forgot to put the card I wrote for you in the package but the sample is in it. I also wrote a little note to how you need to use it in the sample that came with it. Unfortunately, they don't have global priority so I had to mail it by airmail. I hope you get it within a week.

Originally Posted by Sophia Nilufer you have to try the Aquasource Non Stop is perfect!! For your skin the cream one would be perfect!!

004113_L.jpg

me too, me too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha great haul Sophia! I really wana know what you look like too!

Thanks Nilufer,and that's OK about the airmail is also more cheep so you saved your money!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks sweetie! I'll get it next time I go to the mall. I also got you a another fdtn sample from Biotherm. They have a new one that came out and the Sa gave me a sample for your skin type. I forgot to put the card I wrote for you in the package but the sample is in it. I also wrote a little note to how you need to use it in the sample that came with it. Unfortunately, they don't have global priority so I had to mail it by airmail. I hope you get it within a week.

you're welcome hun, anytime! xxx
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Thanks Nilufer,and that's OK about the airmail is also more cheep so you saved your money!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sophia, I haven't tried the sense matte yet, but I've heard such good things about it, that's why I ran out and bought it!!! I have heard great things about Forget it too. I'll let you know when I put both of them to the test. The eye gel is called hydra detox yeux, I tried it last night, and my eye area feels great. It's for puffiness and dark circles, but I'm not sure how it works in that department, b/c my eyeballs look ok right now
icon_eek.gif
. If you ever want a light, light, light moisturizer with spf, the biopor moisturizing matifying melting fluid is awesome and it is suppose to minimize pores and make makeup last longer too!

Thanks Jenny!! I'm waiting for you to try them! I was thinking to buy an eye gel from Biotherm and I wanted to know if they're good, I'm happy to hear that it's good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb Sophia, I haven't tried the sense matte yet, but I've heard such good things about it, that's why I ran out and bought it!!! I have heard great things about Forget it too. I'll let you know when I put both of them to the test. The eye gel is called hydra detox yeux, I tried it last night, and my eye area feels great. It's for puffiness and dark circles, but I'm not sure how it works in that department, b/c my eyeballs look ok right now
icon_eek.gif
. If you ever want a light, light, light moisturizer with spf, the biopor moisturizing matifying melting fluid is awesome and it is suppose to minimize pores and make makeup last longer too!

Latest posts

Back