Biotherm's make up products??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I want to know more about Biotherm's make up products I've only try once their lipsticks and they are really nice!What products do you have or try?

Liz

Reaction score
i've never tried them, but they look nice.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha i only tried the e/s and found them to be quite chalky and not that pigmented! I was gonna say I have the Play On² e/s, and I really like it
the glossy shine l/g is nice too.their skincare products are also good, I have a Biotherm moisturizer, it's great!

Reaction score
I have several play on loose shadows and they are great, especially #40...lots of compliments with that color. I also have several glossy shines and glossy slash and i love the way they look and feel (slick, not too sticky, yet pretty good lasting power) #'s 110 and 140 in glossy shine are my fav :icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eva121 I was gonna say I have the Play On² e/s, and I really like it
the glossy shine l/g is nice too.their skincare products are also good, I have a Biotherm moisturizer, it's great!

I also have Biotherm's moisturizer Aquasource Non Stop,and I LOVE IT!!!

Reaction score
The Biotherm Sense Matte Foundation is my holy grail! And I like their e/s. Not as pigmented as the MAC ones, but also very good! And I loooove the Magic Mix for some e/s, like the Beauty Marked from MAC. When I apply it dry, it's only a messy black-brown-red without any glitter. But applied with the Magic Mix it looks exactly like in the pot!

Latest posts