Biotherm's make up products??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to know more about Biotherm's make up products I've only try once their lipsticks and they are really nice!What products do you have or try?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i only tried the e/s and found them to be quite chalky and not that pigmented! I was gonna say I have the Play On² e/s, and I really like it
smile.gif
the glossy shine l/g is nice too.their skincare products are also good, I have a Biotherm moisturizer, it's great!

I have several play on loose shadows and they are great, especially #40...lots of compliments with that color. I also have several glossy shines and glossy slash and i love the way they look and feel (slick, not too sticky, yet pretty good lasting power) #'s 110 and 140 in glossy shine are my fav :icon_love

Originally Posted by Eva121 I was gonna say I have the Play On² e/s, and I really like it
smile.gif
the glossy shine l/g is nice too.their skincare products are also good, I have a Biotherm moisturizer, it's great!

I also have Biotherm's moisturizer Aquasource Non Stop,and I LOVE IT!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The Biotherm Sense Matte Foundation is my holy grail! And I like their e/s. Not as pigmented as the MAC ones, but also very good! And I loooove the Magic Mix for some e/s, like the Beauty Marked from MAC. When I apply it dry, it's only a messy black-brown-red without any glitter. But applied with the Magic Mix it looks exactly like in the pot!

Latest posts

Back