Birchbox deal on Gilt City

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey,

Giltcity NYC has a deal for Birchbox right now.

For $25 you can buy products from the Birchbox store worth $50

For $75 you'll get $150 store credit.

I think that's a great deal!

Message me for invite link to get 20% off your order.

Just be sure to read the fine print before you buy-- valid for NEW customers only and must be used in one purchase. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just be sure to read the fine print before you buy-- valid for NEW customers only and must be used in one purchase. 
Then this deal is of no use to us regular subbers..boo boo.. doesn't seem like a deal, after all lol.

lol, yeah, I think the point of things like groupon etc are less to give current users a good deal and more to draw in new customers who they can count on for more future purchasers. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, yeah, I think the point of things like groupon etc are less to give current users a good deal and more to draw in new customers who they can count on for more future purchasers. 
Yes, it does sort of suck..point system is great, but not with all the hoopla about no longer switching and it's the current customers and their word of mouth pr that has helped build up the co. Wish more companies did special campaigns for current members...like a customer appreciation day lol.

I bet they did it so you cannot use your points with it. The easiest thing is to sign your mom, sister, aunt, cousin ect. up for it. If I end up doing it I'll sign my mom up and just not get the monthly box thing.

Back