Birchbox Holiday Limited Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems like a home entertaining-themed box. I have an aunt who loves that sort of stuff--she has the cutest kitchen with all these different-themed dishwares, she always cooks everything from scratch on holidays, she decorates all the bathrooms with displays and tons of fancy soaps (for looking not using lol), etc. my parent's home looks like an unkempt wreck in comparison lol.

I don't think I'd pay $10 for playing cards if they weren't in the set, but overall it definitely seems worth the $50. depending on how good that salt is haha. ironically, I'm more interested in the $5 citrus spritzer than anything else. such a great idea :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I was hoping for more beauty related items as well...

Maybe the PS I Made This... kit is a DIY chapstick kit or make your own candle? Playing cards, home fragrance and some other stuff just doesn't interest me. Either way, I would rather spend $58 at Sephora.

Does anyone know when we can buy the holiday limited edition box- I have a 6month 20off code and was hoping to combine it with my points. 

Thanks All!!

Here is a picture of the holiday Home box items (from the booklet):

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get this booklet in your box this month? just curious, didn't get it

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Darn, i was just about to post this, LOL

Originally Posted by emily9763 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get this booklet in your box this month? just curious, didn't get it
Yes, it was in this months box.

I just got home and I checked facebook and Birchbox announced that the limited edition box is now for sale. It is $58 but I am pairing it with my 20% off anniversary code and $30 in points so in all I am getting it for only $16.40 
biggrin.gif

I"m not crazy about this limited edition home box at all, nothing really practical. I'm loving the jonathan adler coasters under the home tab f the site, but they are hefty $48. I'm pretty sure everyone got a 20% off email at this point also.

Well, the only thing that really interests me in the LE box is the truffle salt, so I passed. But I was thrilled to learn that I am allowed to spend my points and use my 3 month discount in the new home shop. I was browsing innocently, when I came across the ceramic foo dogs that I had pinned to Pinterest yesterday. It was kismet, so for $17 in actual money, $30 in points, and the rest in discount, they are coming home to mama.

I really have a thing for foo dogs, because my little Japanese Chin dog, looks like one.

I actually went for this box because there are 2 things I want in it AND there are 3 items that I plan to wrap up and use as hostess gifts through the holidays.  So when I figured the cost versus return it was easy.  I generally spend about $15 on something to bring to the dinner/party.  My mother called them bread and butter gifts.  So right off the box takes the place of $45.  I'll post when I get it.

Just got this box yesterday. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. The truffle sea salt has an overwhelming aroma, though! Had to put away immediately...it overpowered the senses. (I never even opened the jar! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> strong stuff!) The only problem I had with the box was the rock/crystal sugar container was cracked on the bottom, so the sugar had spilled out in the box. I emailed Birchbox.

And, sorry, didn't give spoiler alerts. Everything in the box was advertised on the Birchbox website. No surprises here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wish there were! That would have been nice!!

Back