Birchbox January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOOOOO, looks like BB shut off the join110annual and the upgrade50 codes for february.  Anyone know of any others?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You use it on your lash line and it "helps" your lashes grow
I found that I don't need the quotation marks for Lashem.  I got it from Beauty Army and it does help my lashes grow, and also my eyebrows.  I pierced my own eyebrow when I was 14 (yeah, I was a dumb punk) and it left a scar that wouldn't grow any eyebrows in that spot.  Also, when I was about 22 I put on a strip of false lashes, but used the not-so -temporary glue.   When I tried to take it off some extra lashes came with it. It wasn't a ton, but my left eye had sparser lashes compared to my right.    Since using it, not only do my lashes look fuller but it also did help with my eyebrow.  And I don't use it as regularly as recommended, since I forget like 4 days out of the week. 

I used quotations, because even though it has helped me and bit and clearly you too. It might not work for everybody and it hasn't worked for some people. I haven't tried it on my eyebrows though, but for the lashes it has worked. I got mine from BA too and I'm running out soon, I wish I could get it in my selection window again, but that won't happen.

Has anyone heard of the Lashem challenge on their FB page? I have a free sample coming just because I emailed them a pic of my eyes.

I know I'm very late to the train here, but... I would like to proudly announce that I did NOT look at spoilers this month! First time for everything, right?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was completely surprised! ANNND I liked my box! 

I got Oscar Blandi mousse - I was excited about this, but I don't actually like it now that I've tried it

Harvey Prince Ageless - yayy!! I've been wanting to try a HP fragrance, and I very much like it!

Mattifying Moisturizer - haven't tried it, not too excited by it

Eyeko Skinny Liner - yayy!! again! I wasn't actually superduper excited about this until I tried it. Then again, I always love a good liner, and it came in black so I can use it all the time. Love. Might buy more; I see why everyone else was so excited about this when it first came out!

Beauty extra - Oscar Blandi serum - eh. too many hair serums/oils lately, but at least it got used. Not my favorite serum, either. I should be a prime demographic for OB products, as my hair is thin and straight, but I have yet to experience much luck with any of their products. Maybe I'm not using them correctly.

I realize I'm late to the game, but I was really happy with my birchbox this month! The omnipotent I was pleasantly surprised with- I actually used my points to but a full size. Also liked the nail rock and Liz Earle. Ive worn the coastal scents revealed once, and I got tons of compliments on it! Traded away the UA headband, but only because I can't wear those. They slip off my head.

Back