Birchbox Login???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered my first Birchbox in August and got it fine. Of course, I was put on a waiting list and got an e-mail when I could finally actually begin my subscription (so I know they have the right e-mail). I did not get an e-mail saying my box had shipped (which I've noticed that a lot of you seem to get.)

I'm currently in the process of moving between Florida and Texas and have had my subscriptions sent to Texas, where my fiance is already. My Birchbox for September may  have arrived already, but due to my fiance's reluctance to walk the 500 feet to the mailbox we don't know because HE DIDN'T GO YESTERDAY and today there was a note left in the box saying the apartment office had the box (we are also waiting on my Julep Maven subscription box-I already know what's in that so I am not concerned about that-and also new tags for his truck because some miscreant stole the tag off the front of the truck so it could be any of those things
icon_mad.gif
.)

Meanwhile, I didn't get an e-mail telling me that this month's Birchbox has shipped, either (even though they charged me on the 1st.) I tried to log in to my Birchbox account and do you think I remember the password? Nooooo...so I go to reset it and have had the e-mail sent to me 3 times and it hasn't shown up (but other e-mails have.) It's now been over a half hour since I had their website send the first e-mail and I still haven't gotten any.

Does anyone know any Ninja tricks to reset your password on their site? I tried calling them but (aduh) they are closed this late...and of course it has become exponentially more important to me to log in because I can't, so waiting til tomorrow would be a crime...:-/

Have you checked the spam/junk mail box of your email provider? Yahoo, Hotmail and sometimes GMail will mark it as spam. Depending on your email provider you can search for emails in your inbox. Log into your email provider and look for the search bar. In Yahoo the search bar is in the top right hand side of your screen. In Gmail it's at the top left. This should search all of your email for you.

Yes :-( It's not there, either...So sad, I've just about given up til I can call them tomorrow

I just had my fiance do it for me and it is not working. :-( I got nada. I keep getting this message:

Further instructions on resetting your password were sent to [email protected]. Please check your email in a few minutes.

I checked it and nothing happened. I also searched my email and the last e-mail I got from them that wasn't advertisement was on August 14 inviting me to join Birchbox (everything else has been advertisements). I find this very strange, but as I said I did get the first box in August and they debited me last month and this month for the box. I can't imagine that they have the wrong e-mail since I had to click the link to get the box since I was on the waiting list??

Sooo strange. I will definitely call them tomorrow.

Thanks so much, zadidoll, for trying that out!

Maybe your typoed your email address? Either way call them and they will fix you right up. They are super nice.

Odd, odd, odd. By any chance did you sign up with a different email addy than your main one?

You're more than welcome. Wish I could do more. Let us know what they say to you tomorrow. They open I think at 8 AM Eastern.

I didn't sign up with a different one, but maybe I did typo when I actually signed up via the link they sent me to subscribe? So strange. I'll definitely be calling them tomorrow, just to check, and hopefully I'll be able to talk (or annoy) my fiance into going to the apartment complex's office directly after work tomorrow to pick up whatever one of the three packages they have. Thanks again, guys!

Latest posts

Back