Birchbox Man

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by TracyDobbins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody know when the first boxes will ship. It says the women's boxes ship by the 10th and men's will ship by the 25th. But will they be in April or may?

The 25th of this month.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The 25th of this month.
oh that's awesome.  I just signed my BF up tonight.  It was fun filling out the profile together.  Hopefully he likes it but he is a total critic about everything so we shall see.

I like that it is still under my account.  So does that mean the points are shared as well?  This could work to my advantage 

add_twinkle.gif

I think so. I signed my hubby up last night under my account and today there are an additional 20 points to my total! So, sample box for him, extra points for me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like that it is still under my account.  So does that mean the points are shared as well?  This could work to my advantage 

add_twinkle.gif

haha I did the same thing I told him "we can shaaaaaare our points" and he was like "mmmmm hmmmm" but I know he doesn't care about that stuff if he likes a product he is just going to buy it and not wait.

I signed up yesterday for a friend who was always a little fascinated with my box.  I'll do the reviews for him so I can keep the points ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just a heads up too, I talked to customer service and because boxes will ship by the 25th of each month, billing for BBMan with be done on the 15th of the month.  So womens subscriptions debit on the 1st and mens debit on the 15th.

Oh, man, I didn't think about sharing points. I bought a gift sub for my brother. I wonder if they will be willing to transfer his points back to my account (if he lets me, LOL)

i ordered it for myself! i can't wait for it to come. i'm kinda butch anyway, so i'm sure i'll like it better than birchbox.

Originally Posted by codenameyam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up yesterday for a friend who was always a little fascinated with my box.  I'll do the reviews for him so I can keep the points ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just a heads up too, I talked to customer service and because boxes will ship by the 25th of each month, billing for BBMan with be done on the 15th of the month.  So womens subscriptions debit on the 1st and mens debit on the 15th.

I sort of like that.  Two suprises at different times in the month.

I wonder how many items they will have?  Just trying to play my points racking up and when I should spend them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i ordered it for myself! i can't wait for it to come. i'm kinda butch anyway, so i'm sure i'll like it better than birchbox.

I thought about ordering it for myself, mostly out of curiosity, but I'm super girly lol. I'm also convinced I could make a great fathers day gift out of it because my dad is obsessed with his looks, even if he won't admit it. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought about ordering it for myself, mostly out of curiosity, but I'm super girly lol. I'm also convinced I could make a great fathers day gift out of it because my dad is obsessed with his looks, even if he won't admit it. 
LOL And if he likes it you can get him to sign up for his own account and YOU get 50 referral pts!

I signed up my husband on my account. He prolly won't buy anything but he could surprise me. That way I get his points cause I will buy stuff! Hehe. Sneak, sneak, sneak. Oh, and he doesn't know about it yet either. I want it to be a surprise for him.

I am ordering my husband the first one. How do I do that with the referral link and the invitation?

LOL And if he likes it you can get him to sign up for his own account and YOU get 50 referral pts!

Log into your account and then in the top right hand click on your name and scroll down to Earn Points. On that page is your personal referral link, copy it. Log out. Take the copied link and paste it into your url bar and then click Join. On the join page you'll be given the option for a woman's box or the men's box. Right now the only thing you can do is sign up for it to get the invite link. Once you get the invite link from Birchbox (Man) sign up and because you signed up for the invite via your referral you'll still get the credit. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EXACTLY. He really needs some skin products with sunscreen in them anyway, makes me so mad when he sits in the sun all day all summer with no spf on.

Back