Birchbox Man

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna know what's gonna be in my husbands box! Spoilers please! Hehe. Are the pages 404ing yet? Ha! Just kidding. I do want to know what he's getting though!

Originally Posted by TracyDobbins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wanna know what's gonna be in my husbands box! Spoilers please! Hehe. Are the pages 404ing yet? Ha! Just kidding. I do want to know what he's getting though!

I just want to know how many items so I can plot my points for reviews!  

Haha, ever since my Birchbox had the larabar samples a few months back, my husband has insisted on 'doing the opening' to check for goodies he likes. He's going to be so stoked when I have a box just for him!

Originally Posted by Cassie Schramm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha, ever since my Birchbox had the larabar samples a few months back, my husband has insisted on 'doing the opening' to check for goodies he likes. He's going to be so stoked when I have a box just for him!

Are you surprising him with it? I should have done that instead of telling him! I signed my guy up as soon as I found out BB had one for men. Sick of him using my facewash & moisturizer
happy.gif

I wish there were a way to find out what they will be getting!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woot! Just got my invitation email and signed the BF up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope he loves it!
Me too! I'm dying to know what will be in it. I feel like it will be EXTRA good since it is the first one!

So more info on what kind of items will be sent out. From what I've been told they'll be sending items out like socks and miscellaneous items like that. It won't be strictly hair care or skin care products.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So more info on what kind of items will be sent out. From what I've been told they'll be sending items out like socks and miscellaneous items like that. It won't be strictly hair care or skin care products.
I think my husband would like those types of extras as I don't think he can go through too many hair and skin care products in a month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My boyfriend just signed up too. I think I'm more excited then he is. LOL I think I'm addicted to "mystery" box stuff :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Signed the boyfriend up even though he said no. Now he keeps asking me when does he get his box. Lol my girlfriend signed her bd up too. my bf is really into skincare and the lifestyle products will be fun. First month should be really good. I'm guessing it'll be like skin stuff, shaving, ties, socks, hair products, deodorant, tech items and possibly bracelets like the baublebar we got?

Originally Posted by miss6aby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Signed the boyfriend up even though he said no. Now he keeps asking me when does he get his box. Lol my girlfriend signed her bd up too.
my bf is really into skincare and the lifestyle products will be fun. First month should be really good.
I'm guessing it'll be like skin stuff, shaving, ties, socks, hair products, deodorant, tech items and possibly bracelets like the baublebar we got?
Haha I signed my bf up anyway after he said no too....he keeps asking me where his box is too! 

My husband made me promise I would wait for him to open it when it came in the mail!  I often get home from work 2 hours before him and he knows that will be torture! lol.

I signed up my guy as well even though he said no.   He basically uses everything I use ( serums and eye creams as well).

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband made me promise I would wait for him to open it when it came in the mail!  I often get home from work 2 hours before him and he knows that will be torture! lol.
Haha mine too...the mail comes around 1 and he doesn't get home till 6! Gonna die! lol

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i ordered it for myself! i can't wait for it to come. i'm kinda butch anyway, so i'm sure i'll like it better than birchbox.
I might order it for myself too after I see the first box.  I use several products from men's lines (Anthony Logistics, Jack Black) and I bought the Field Notes journals that were included in the LE box.  

According to my subscription confirmation email (I believe I read it on their blog too?) the BB Man boxes are shipping by the 25th — aka tomorrow! Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation yet?

According to my subscription confirmation email (I believe I read it on their blog too?) the BB Man boxes are shipping by the 25th — aka tomorrow! Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation yet?
Nope not yet. Waiting patiently while tapping foot and twirling thumbs.

Back