Birchbox November 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess my box did change after all :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> though this is not a bad box at all, I really hope my original one miraculously finds its way to me...

Updated box contents:

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover

theBalm Cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer

Vosges Petits Chocolats

Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream

Harvey Prince Hello Shampoo

Harvey Prince Hello Conditioner

I think the funniest thing about the whole situation is that I REALLY wanted the Cindy-Lou Manizer sample and with how popular it was, I thought I would for sure receive it on one of my two accounts. Nope. This is my 3rd account (shhh, I'm totally not a Birchbox addict!) that I only re-sub every so often.. and my original November box didn't have it as a sample, so during the 25% off I just went ahead and ordered the full-size! Now of course it would be in my replacement box. lol

I am beginning to think that there is just a major delay with packages right now (it's getting pretty close to Christmas!). My "black friday" Birchbox order still hasn't arrived, and tracking hasn't updated since the 2nd (Nashville, TN) but it is "Priority Mail 2-Day", shipped out on the 1st, and is supposed to arrive today.. doesn't look like that's going to happen. I also just made another Birchbox purchase yesterday, it shipped within an hour or two of being placed, and that tracking number still shows that it "cannot be found"

^ my black friday order tracking is the same way. i was thinking it might be lost, esp with it being "priority mail 2 day". glad you posted!

but it makes sense they'd be backed up

I got my black Friday order today. The shipping only updated once on Tuesday and then all the rest of the updates showed up yesterday.

I received the tracking for my replacement box and then a couple hours later, I got my tracking for my Dec box (chose the Manna Kadar on this account, I think). So, I could be getting them pretty close to the same day.

My November box finally left fishers IN on 12/3 so it looks like it could make it here by it's 12/9 estimate.

Also did MK PYS and got my Dec tracking and it will be here 12/12-12/13 -______-

My December box says that the tracking info isn't valid or something like that...since they always say that it may take 48 hours to update into the system, I am trying now to panic, but after the whole Nov stuff, it makes me a bit nervous LOL

Sooo....I just checked and my original welcome box just updated after like 8 days....there still is no estimated delivery date or anything but it now has one scan in Fishers (there aren't even any arrival/departures from the warehouse, or Nashville or anything like that, it just magically landed in Fishers haha).

Sooo....I just checked and my original welcome box just updated after like 8 days....there still is no estimated delivery date or anything but it now has one scan in Fishers (there aren't even any arrival/departures from the warehouse, or Nashville or anything like that, it just magically landed in Fishers haha).
Mine did the same thing - I've never seen such strange tracking

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo....I just checked and my original welcome box just updated after like 8 days....there still is no estimated delivery date or anything but it now has one scan in Fishers (there aren't even any arrival/departures from the warehouse, or Nashville or anything like that, it just magically landed in Fishers haha).
Mine did the exact same thing! Gah. I'm like "please please please let this box make it to me after all!" I will be so happy if it does show up. At this point I have a ridiculous amount of Birchbox packages heading my way and none of them are updating like they should. Is there something going on in Tennessee that we don't know about?? :/

You guys are not going to believe this.

So, I was one of the ones who had their box contents change. I went from welcome box to the box with the Eyeko, Dr. Lipp etc.

I just now logged in and it has changed AGAIN! I reviewed the first set and the second set and now this set, which means I will have gotten about 150 points for reviewing Nov products.

My new box (who knows if I will actually get these items or the Eyeko/Dr. Lipp set, but since this set updated probably around the time I got my new shipping email, I think it'll be this newest set) has the same as @@girlwithclass 's new box (cindy-lou, Klorane Floral Water, Eslor, Harvey Prince Shampoo & Conditioner and Vosges chocolates).

Not sure which of these two I would prefer. I really wanted the cindy-lou and didn't get it on my main account, so that'd be nice to get and the Klorane I've been wanting to try... the other I was looking forward to the Eyeko & Number 4.

I usually don't get this lucky with glitches and stuff.

So, today my original box for Nov (the first tracking that went out on Nov 26th supposedly) came. I figured it'd be the Welcome box contents, since that's what my account showed during that shipping time...nope, it's the second set of items my account showed (the Nov box with the Dr Lipp,  No. 4, Eyeko etc)! So that's cool.

The Dr. Lipp is soooo tiny, but I guess since it's a lip product, it will still last me quite a while. The Camille Beckman is in a slightly larger tube than the Dr. Lipp, but it's only half full LOL ...luckily the No 4 is a really nice size and the Eyeko is full size I believe, so that's cool.

Overall, a really nice box!! (the popcorn chocolate is pretty awesome).

I am a bit sad to hear the Camile Beckman is small. I am still seriously tempted to use my points on one of the full-sized with the butterfly on the tube just because they are so freaking cute.  I was ok with the weird welcome box until I saw how expensive the chocopods were at Target. Now I am glad I am getting the Nov box with a pod after all. There is no way I'd spend six bucks on a candy bar. 

My first official box is supposed to be the November box and it shipped on the 26th, but I have not received it yet. My December box has also shipped - it will be interesting if I receive the Dec. box first!  :)

In the meantime, my BF orders all arrived, including my Modern Mermaid box - yay!

IMG_7254(1).JPG

With the new website changes I can't figure

out how to review my November samples for points! Lil help? I'm on mobile.

With the new website changes I can't figure

out how to review my November samples for points! Lil help? I'm on mobile.
Try using Chrome and going to the box section. If that doesn't work go to the section to shop November's products and just click your product and then click review. They really need to fix their site or make an android app. I can't even see my November samples anymore. You can also try "the trick" listed in the December BB thread. It made my November items load. Just sign in to your account first, then copy and paste the link.

Just received my November box (my first official box!) and it is the Buzzfeed box:

1.  Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: This product is a fantastic moisturizer for chapped lips. The formula is thick and soothing and I definitely plan to purchase this in the future. 

2. amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: This is among my all-time favorite dry shampoos! I love that it leaves my hair shiny, refreshed and smelling great without leaving behind a white powdery residue.

3. Greenleaf Candle in Starlight: This candle smells amazing! I love the crisp, fresh scent for the holidays (or anytime) - it makes the whole room smell wonderful without being overpowering.

4. Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24 Hour Mascara: This is an average mascara. I really wanted to love it, but it just didn't live up to the hype. While it lengthened my lashes, it did not add volume. I'm also not a fan of tubing mascaras at all.

5. Dr. Jart + Pore Minimalist Mask: I am not a fan of this mask at all! First of all, the cloth mask itself was extremely creepy and did not stay on my face. I recommend warning your family before use this mask so they don't think an axe murderer or jabbawockee broke into the house. Second, the mask was really gooey and gross-feeling. Third, it smelled odd - I can't quite place the scent, but it was not pleasant. Finally, it didn't work! My pores looked exactly the same and my forehead actually broke out after using this mask (and I very, very rarely ever have breakouts).

IMG_7300.JPG

I got the Eslor moisturizer, Hello shampoo/conditioner, Klorane makeup remover (awesome, and I bought a full-sized one), chocolate, and Cindy Lou-manizer. I used the hair products about 2 days after my box delivered, but it was too late to review them for points, boooo.

Back