Birchbox Points: What did or will you buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just used 300 points on a jigger (part of a birthday present for my boyfriend) and the Kusmi essentials pack! There was a 15% off code? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also would've used the lovebbman code but i forgot. I wonder if they'll let me redo it...probably not. oh well!
I just bought the jigger too - and whiskey stones as an anniversary present for my boyfriend!

I didn't know there was a 15% off code..I was just going to use the bonus 35 point code for spending $35..but forgot to order last night before it expire..I really want that tea though, so I may order it anyway!

Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't know there was a 15% off code..I was just going to use the bonus 35 point code for spending $35..but forgot to order last night before it expire..I really want that tea though, so I may order it anyway!
NM..just saw the other thread!  Thanks ladies!!

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just bought the jigger too - and whiskey stones as an anniversary present for my boyfriend!
Ohh - I got my boyfriend whiskey stones for Christmas! I might use my remaining 100 points on the Rose Simple Syrup - Three Chiles. The Clove and Cardamom one is on sale at Williams-Sonoma for $6.99.

I just used 300 points on a jigger (part of a birthday present for my boyfriend) and the Kusmi essentials pack! There was a 15% off code? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also would've used the lovebbman code but i forgot. I wonder if they'll let me redo it...probably not. oh well!
Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The "bbfriends" code still works.

I just called birchbox and the CS rep (Rachel) retro-actively applied BBFRIENDS to my order and refunded my points. 
yey.gif

I just called birchbox and the CS rep (Rachel) retro-actively applied BBFRIENDS to my order and refunded my points. 
yey.gif
Don't you just love their CS people?  My 3 month code expired while I was waiting for my replacement debit card (someone had used it fraudulently and I had to get a new one) and they were able to apply the 3 month code manually after I received my new card and placed an order.

In October I had 600 points, so I ordered:

Malin+Goetz Peppermint Shampoo $20

Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator $34

Zoya Remove+ $9.99

It came out to $63.99 and with 600 points I only paid $3.99 and there was free shipping.  This is why Birchbox is worth it to me.  Although, when you look at it, October was my 7th box, so I had spent $70 on the subscription itself.  In April I did make an order for about $50, so I got 50 points from that, which is how many I get from reviewing the 5 products in 1  box every month.

Today I reviewed my January box and that took me up to 201 points, so I got:

Zoya Blogger Collection $22

Color Club Blue-Ming $8

It came to $30 and minus 200 points left me to pay $10.  I made it over $25 to make sure I got the free shipping.  It now occurs to me I could have waited for a promo like spend $35 get 35 points plus 35 points for a total of 70 points.  Hmmm ... I never think of these things beforehand.

I have made 3 orders using my BB points. I got the nudeTude palette from theBalm in June, Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in September, and the Balm Jovi Rockstar palette earlier this month when it was on special for $25. I love that Birchbox has this point system, totally makes my subscription worth it.

I just got the Harvey Prince fragrance set and the Stila Convertible Color Cheek & Lip Trio with a BB Pick Two Sedu serum and Jouer Lip product. I had a 20% off and used 400 points. I previously ordered Stila In the Light and In the Moment palettes and Amika hair mask. I had a 20% off but I think I only had like 100 points for that order.

I've placed two orders in two weeks which never happens but I had like $80 to spend plus a anniversary code and then 20% off $50 that's happening. I got:

First order, used anniv. code:

One Love Organics body serum -$39 (huge splurge! I contemplated this for DAYS!)

blinc amplified mascara - $26

Second order, used over $50 code:

Deborah Lippman gel kit - $48

amika hair masque (small sized) - $12

All for $20!  Plus I got two samples packs of tea and the eye masks, which I love!

*sighs*  I used up most of my points yesterday on Peter Thomas Roth products (Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash, Gentle Complexion Correction Pads, and Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel), Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, and Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner.  I used the january20 and bblearnvest codes (the PTR products were one order and the eyeliners were another - I have 2 accounts, so I was able to use my points on both orders).  Between the codes and my points, I paid less than $7 for the eyeliners and $60 for the PTR products (it would have been over $100 without the code and points).  I am currently saving my points for the Benefit Fine One One.  I hope I can keep myself from ordering anything and spending my points till I have at least 300 on one account. 

I used my points for Orofluido Elixer (Love that stuff) and also used some points for a 3 month subscription for a friend!

I really want thebalm's nude tude palette and philosophy purity, but I only have 99 points and I just placed an order last week. 

I ordered the Baggu backpack and only paid $4

Now I'm gonna save up my points for a clarisonic mia 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The other night, I ordered: Stila awesome blossom lip glaze Pixi sharpener Pangea lip balm in rose The pick two with the hand cream I used the bblearnvest code, and it would have been twenty bucks, so I used 200 points.

I used 100 points to get some twistbands.  I felt like everyone has these but me.  Now I'm not left out anymore and I do like them a lot.

So far I've used points for a Shea Terra cream (the banana scented one for my Momma) and an Eyeko Skinny eyeliner for me. I think the Eyeko liner has been my fave product I have ever received in a BB so far.

I used my points to buy the beauty blenders. I am really happy with my purchase and the way I apply my makeup has changed completely!

Back