Birchbox Praises

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but what is the internet without the occasional troll ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am all in favor of multiple threads per birchbox month with differing general opinions. Mega Spoiler thread, What I loved this month, What I hated this month, yadayadaetc. a lot gets lost in the monster thread when it gets really active, so I much prefer Reddit style posts where there is a topic/question posed and comments around that. 
Dislike that idea.  Once we start dividing the world up so we only have to talk to those who agree with us, the world becomes less interesting.
I agree that I like everything in one spot. If the people who feel gypped had their own thread and the i-luv-my-birchbox people had a separate thread, and then a thread just for spoilers, it would severely limit interaction amongst the whole lot of us who get Birchbox.

I like Birchbox, eventhough I complain sometimes and I really do dislike how they send food samples. I just used 600 points to order 3 products and I only spent $3.99. I ordered the Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Cleanser $34, Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo $20, and Zoya Polish Remover $9.99. Free Shipping. Birchbox has helped introduce me to so many new things over the past 7 months, it's unbelievable, and the points system is great. And I am active on the trade list, so that has helped make Birchbox a much more positive experience for me. Now I am just wondering when my order will ship. I don't absolutely need any of the 3 products right away, so it doesn't matter when they get shipped. I am just praying and sending good thoughts for all those affected by the hurricane. And the BB staff's perseverance in trying to ship the boxes this month at all is amazing.

Honestly, I love Birchbox. Just the fun of getting samples sent to me monthly is worth it.

Back