Birchbox: The July boxes [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe box 20? What was your weight?
0.5660 lbs.

You're right, that's my box. There's one item in the picture not listed in the description; that's what threw me off.

415x330px-LL-509cf239_1050.jpeg

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

0.5660 lbs.

You're right, that's my box. There's one item in the picture not listed in the description; that's what threw me off.

415x330px-LL-509cf239_1050.jpeg

Not a bad box. I personally feel like BB seemed to do a better job about adding more full sized products and higher #s of items this month, to help with some of the disparity people feel. I tried the UV fluid from SS and liked it, did you? We also got those Jouer tints this month lol...mine came in bronzed; I'm gonna put my liquid Stila down and try it out later!

Not a bad box. I personally feel like BB seemed to do a better job about adding more full sized products and higher #s of items this month, to help with some of the disparity people feel. I tried the UV fluid from SS and liked it, did you? We also got those Jouer tints this month lol...mine came in bronzed; I'm gonna put my liquid Stila down and try it out later!
I've only been with Sample Society for two months; I don't remember getting an Alterna  product before.

I've only been with Sample Society for two months; I don't remember getting an Alterna  product before.
I think it was the May box 
smile.gif

Some of the ladies were miffed because they sent them out in 2 boxes already...there was the UV Fluide, which we're now seeing this month in the BBs and a Boho Waves spray. I liked that the first item didn't feel all gooey and heavy like a lot of similar products are and the results from the second item!

Some of the ladies were miffed because they sent them out in 2 boxes already...there was the UV Fluide, which we're now seeing this month in the BBs and a Boho Waves spray. I liked that the first item didn't feel all gooey and heavy like a lot of similar products are and the results from the second item!
My first box was in June, and contained the Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Deluxe Sample

It's fine but I'm not planning to purchase it.

My first box was in June, and contained the Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Deluxe Sample

It's fine but I'm not planning to purchase it.
You can make one at home!!! While I do enjoy a wide variety of products, some of them like that one and the floral spritzers and things...I can make easily at home and enjoy lol.

hmmm!  2 subs and the same boxes again! But im not complaining because they are both box #2!!!!!! SO HAPPY! weights are .5160+.5190 and ship dates are both monday the 9th. and i was considering buying the beauty blenders.
dance.gif

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmmm!  2 subs and the same boxes again! But im not complaining because they are both box #2!!!!!! SO HAPPY! weights are .5160+.5190 and ship dates are both monday the 9th. and i was considering buying the beauty blenders.
dance.gif
Lol, wow, that's pretty cool that you're getting duplicate boxes with items you want!

It looks like im getting two box #4's, which is alright. I was hoping for two different boxes, since before that's what happened. The Jouer sample is a repeat from my sample society, hopefully I get a different color.

The lara bars don't excite me at all. The blotting papers are useless to me, and I already have a black liquid eyeliner from Myglam. So I'll probably just put up the whole second box for trade because I'd rather have two different boxes instead. I was hoping to get a beauty blender or something i don't already have samples of, but no such luck. =(

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like im getting two box #4's, which is alright. I was hoping for two different boxes, since before that's what happened. The Jouer sample is a repeat from my sample society, hopefully I get a different color.

The lara bars don't excite me at all. The blotting papers are useless to me, and I already have a black liquid eyeliner from Myglam. So I'll probably just put up the whole second box for trade because I'd rather have two different boxes instead. I was hoping to get a beauty blender or something i don't already have samples of, but no such luck. =(
Maybe you'll get two different color liners...that'd be cool.

I want # 2 and 6 so bad!! 21 and 15 wouldnt be to bad either! anything with stila would be great! Im expecting that 13, 14 and 18 are cards not palettes, but if they were palettes, i would want it in a heartbeat! but #2 is amazing! a lippie and a beauty blender! im in love!
It would be awesome if they were palettes but more than likely it will be cards.  I hope whoever gets them first will let us know! 
icon_wink.gif

It's possibly due to being different shades of tint. Last year when they sent out the Pur mineral foundation three of the boxes were identical except for the foundation color.

I got box 23, which I'm happy with. 

Alterna Bambo UV+ Color Protection Fade Proof Fluide
Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream
stila lip glaze in hibiscus
Suki Nourishing Kit 
Larabar
Earbuds
Some new to me brands, and I like being introduced to new items.  The ear buds are a nice lifestyle extra, IMO!

i think a sample size
The one I got in my Birchbox last August is 0.141 oz/4g.  Hmm.  I should probably throw this out.  I've only used it a few times (I don't wear mascara), so I feel bad throwing out an almost-unused product, but I haven't used it in months, so it's probably chock full o' nastiness at this point.  I'm getting another tube in one of my subs this month, so there's really no point in keeping this just in case I decide to wear it some day.

Long time thread stalker, first time poster! ;-)

I'm getting box #4 it looks like, which makes me sad because last month my box had the luna bars in it and I really didn't like them, the idea of the larabars does nothing for me. I wish I could re-take my survey >___<

Back