Birchbox: The July boxes [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monica75052 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It would be awesome if they were palettes but more than likely it will be cards.  I hope whoever gets them first will let us know! 
icon_wink.gif
Someone already got it and said it was just the card.

I am psyched about my box! But for some reason, I can't match it up to any in the list... maybe my eyes are just going from a week of refreshing the BB site, haha.  I am getting:

- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

- Color Club Summer Pastels

- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

- Larabar

- Harvey Prince Hello

- Earbuds (of course)

I got box 5 ! I'm happy . There's a few things I'm keeping and a few I'd like to trade away !

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe you'll get two different color liners...that'd be cool.
 I hope so, but chances for that don't look so good. Every single unboxing video I've watched with that eyeliner, and every blog I've found, has gotten the black one. I don't even know if they are sending out the other colors. =(

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope so, but chances for that don't look so good. Every single unboxing video I've watched with that eyeliner, and every blog I've found, has gotten the black one. I don't even know if they are sending out the other colors. =(
I read two reviews this morning - one got a purple, the other got an olive liner. 

Originally Posted by kloudes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am psyched about my box! But for some reason, I can't match it up to any in the list... maybe my eyes are just going from a week of refreshing the BB site, haha.  I am getting:

- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

- Color Club Summer Pastels

- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

- Larabar

- Harvey Prince Hello

- Earbuds (of course)

Birchbox July 2012: Box 12

1. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
  2. Color Club® Summer Pastels Collection
  3. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
  4. LÄRABAR® über
  5. Harvey Prince Hello
  6. Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like I'll be getting box 19. Anyone know if the blinc is full size?
I have it from a previous box and it's sample size. It's a good generous sample size though.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I read two reviews this morning - one got a purple, the other got an olive liner. 
Oh thank goodness!

I really hope I get at least one fun color! I mean, at least the black I can use, but it's nice to not get the exact same thing in both.

I finally got around to opening my last two Sample Society boxes, and have two dupes from this month's BB-- the Jouer tinted moisturizer (both are Pearl) and the Live in Love perfume. Kind of disappointing, but I will use the Jouer.

I'd be interested in trading the blinc mascara and harvey prince hello for something else.  Please PM me if interested.  I'd like something Stila.

So I got my Birchbox...It's not the same box that is on my profile. I'm medium skin they sent me bronze in the Jouer which is also a repeat....I will call them soon to see about this.

Update:

I called and found out there was a labeling error in there warehouse.  To correct the issue she changed my box on my account to the one I did receive and she also gave me free box for next month..Which is fine to me...

I did receive the Stila Lip Glaze and the Oscar de la Renta perfume smells really nice. Very good for the summer as well.

The Glaze is nice but after using MAC all week...lol I am running out of my MAC and love it to to much.

Update 2:

It says my comp box will ship July 23?

Women's 1-Month Comp Shipping:
July 23, 2012 BBW-Comp-1Month

Thats odd....

My box arrived today and just after that the feedback buttons showed up on my profile. I got Box#20. I'm happy with it.

I got Box #16 and was pretty happy with it. I've been wanting to try the Eyeko eye liner and the Harvey Prince perfume in Hello smells nice. The Tea Forté minteas is in the flavor Lemongrass Yuzu and they're good. Unfortunately, one of the speakers in my earbuds doesn't work. Big Sad Face. :-( Anyone else have problems with their earbuds not working?

The earbuds are like dollar store headphones, not great sound quality anyway. I got box 7, and I loved everything in it except for the headphones, which were a fun extra anyway. pretty ironic for me, since a few weeks prior my own headphones broke right before a long airplane flight.

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unfortunately, one of the speakers in my earbuds doesn't work. Big Sad Face. :-( Anyone else have problems with their earbuds not working?
I'm so annoyed at myself--lol I keep forgetting to review the items from Birchbox. from the past couple months, I missed out on at least 100 BB pts. must remember in the future!

One thing I've noticed about one side of earbuds not working:  Sometimes you just have to turn the plug and/or jiggle it a little.  

In unrelated news that I feel like sharing anyway, I had so many incoming packages (Birchbox, LBB, and BPAL) yesterday that the mailman (most likely the cute guy who my black kitten will stare down instead of hiding like he usually does whenever anyone comes up the stairs to my apartment) left me a USPS plastic bin.  The gray kitten *loves* it.  I'm going to feel bad about taking away his toy when I leave it for USPS pickup.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One thing I've noticed about one side of earbuds not working:  Sometimes you just have to turn the plug and/or jiggle it a little.  
Plus, always make sure the plug is ALL the way in the outlet. If it isn't, you won't get sound in both sides.

I got box four.  =]  I liked a few others (box 14!), but I'm still very happy with box four.  The eyeko is something I've wanted to get in past boxes, the Boscia blotting sheets are pricey (I think like $12, we have them at work), I wanted to try the new Larabar (has honey though, so technically not vegan), everything else is a nice little plus.  =D

Back