Birchbox: The July boxes [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The earbuds are like dollar store headphones, not great sound quality anyway. I got box 7, and I loved everything in it except for the headphones, which were a fun extra anyway. pretty ironic for me, since a few weeks prior my own headphones broke right before a long airplane flight.

I'm so annoyed at myself--lol I keep forgetting to review the items from Birchbox. from the past couple months, I missed out on at least 100 BB pts. must remember in the future!
Yes, I know they aren't good quality but still it would be nice if they actually worked. What's the use of getting extras if they don't work.

Ok, I'm annoyed. I went to buy the Suki cleanser from BB because they have it and I want to use my points. The cleanser is one of the products in the Suki balancing sample this month, but because they sampled the balancing routine and NOT just the cleanser, the cleanser alone isn't free shipping. So that means that my 20% off coupon is negated, because with tax and shipping, I'm paying more than what the 20% discount is.

Realistically, I'll still buy it because it's $32 regularly and only $13 with my points, but it's crap like this that irritates me. I'm going to tweet them. If something is a sample, it should be free shipping! It is the exact product that is featured in the box!

On my bb box page it's telling me that I'm getting the Hello pefume "50ml"...(box 29).

Is this a type-o or am I really getting the 50ml bottle?? That would make up for the Lara

bar and earbuds, and the stainiac repeat!

Originally Posted by whydoyuask /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On my bb box page it's telling me that I'm getting the Hello pefume "50ml"...(box 29).

Is this a type-o or am I really getting the 50ml bottle?? That would make up for the Lara

bar and earbuds, and the stainiac repeat!
No, that's just the link to the full-size product. You will get a sample vial. The pictures below the box aren't representative of the size you will receive. Hope that helps!
smile.gif

Thanks.

Now I'm going to sulk about my first world bb problems.

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone wanna trade? I have a couple Stila pen liners in brn and blue, and a Stainiac

I'll be willing to let go of.

I'd like the Stila bronzer from last month or maybe the lip glazes, or just about anything else. I'm easy.

I got box #6.  Pretty happy with it...   Eau d'Hadrien sample Boscia BB cream sample Color club nail polish (pale blue) sample Stila lip glaze, full size :))) Tea Forte mints Earbuds   Shipping weight was 0.6020

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I know they aren't good quality but still it would be nice if they actually worked. What's the use of getting extras if they don't work.
I agree.  Mine sound like crap too.

The ear phones are good if you want to listen to a talk show or podcast, not if you want to listen to music..

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The ear phones are good if you want to listen to a talk show or podcast, not if you want to listen to music..
I was using mine to listen to an audiobook Lol. Sounds fine when using it for that.

Back