Birchbox + Vichy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE!

Ok, guys. I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet so I got anxious so I decided to call Birchbox. Their customer service is always pretty awesome - no absurdly long waits and pretty friendly people. Anyways, the girl I spoke to said they they'd be sending out shipping confirmations around February 17th 20th and that even if you opted in to get it it is not guaranteed that you will receive one. BUMMMMER! I wish they only asked the people that they knew they could give it to. Now it's just a freakin' TEASE!

Originally Posted by DangimMEAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UPDATE!

Ok, guys. I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet so I got anxious so I decided to call Birchbox. Their customer service is always pretty awesome - no absurdly long waits and pretty friendly people. Anyways, the girl I spoke to said they they'd be sending out shipping confirmations around February 17th 20th and that even if you opted in to get it it is not guaranteed that you will receive one. BUMMMMER! I wish they only asked the people that they knew they could give it to. Now it's just a freakin' TEASE!
Yeah, I really do NOT dig that they said "You've been chosen" and "Some folks may receive it even without opting in" but now aren't sure if you WILL receive it even if you did opt in. Ah well, c'est la guerre!

I'm hoping for one since I did opt in, but I'm not going to count on it. I've got my fingers crossed since it would be really awesome to get one.

UPDATE!

So just spoke to someone from Birchbox. Vichy boxes will be sent out around the 17th - 20th... confirmations should be sent out any day now. All the boxes are the same. If  you registered for one, you should be getting one. Please update as soon as you get it!

I called them regarding this box. A Customer Service rep said that the boxes are being shipped between today and the 22nd and that we will be receiving a confirmation email with our tracking number when our box it goes out, (assuming we get a box, of course). Yey :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol so bottom line watch your inbox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by DangimMEAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UPDATE!

So just spoke to someone from Birchbox. Vichy boxes will be sent out around the 17th - 20th... confirmations should be sent out any day now. All the boxes are the same. If  you registered for one, you should be getting one. Please update as soon as you get it!
I was going to place an order to BB today but since these boxes are forthcoming I would rather wait and see if I fall in love with one of these products.. the order can wait!

Vichy was on the page of products I could choose from on Beauty Fix. 
smile.gif
 I just realized that. Delayed reaction. 
biggrin.gif

I just got a shipping notification! I'm actually kinda surprised that I got one, since I didn't get the email and I just opted in through the link that someone posted. 

YAY! Just got my shipping conformation! Says it should be here by the 22ed! cool

Yay, just got my shipping confirmation! I signed up the minute I got the email, so I am glad I got it. Can't wait till it comes!

Just got my confirmation today! For those worried they aren't getting one, check your spam folder. I have found some of my BB emails to go there.

Just got mine as well!!!!! 

Super excited since I had no clue about it until I read this thread & I had been sent an e-mail about it!

Signed up last minute, hopefully everyone that did sign up will get one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me too! Trying to resist.

Excited now!

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine to-so tempted to open up the spoiler link in email
icon_lol.gif

I am soooo impatient, so that was the first thing I did lol!

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine to-so tempted to open up the spoiler link in email
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back