Birchbox + Vichy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay! glad some of y'all got the confirmation as well!!! super excited to try all this!!!!

Squee! I got my confirmation email as well. The box is weight in at .79 pounds. That's heavier than any birchbox I've ever gotten. 
sdrop.gif

Got my shipping notification a couple hours ago. Looked at what we're getting. SUPER excited!!! I'm really starting to lovelove BB. Truly! 
heart.gif
 Two boxes my first month! Wooooooo! 

Got my shipping confirmation too! This is just another thing to add to the list of why I love birchbox so hard. Can't wait to see what I get...I'm trying not to peek!!

I peeked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there's 3 items I really want to try! I hope we can review them for more bb points. Got so many items on my points wish list now!!!

Originally Posted by mishtastic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I peaked
smile.gif
lthree items I really want to try! I hope we can review them for more bb points. Got so many items on my points wish list now!!!

That would be fantastic if we could give feedback for points! I mean either way how cool is a free box?! Getting points would just make me instantly sub to birchbox yearly, I think. (It's something I've been tossing around in my head for awhile. I love them so much.)

I got my confirmation!  I don't think we'll be getting Birchbox points for these products since it appears that you do the buying off of the Vichy website and not off of Birchbox.com.  They don't even show up on Birchbox.  I think this was a promotion where Birchbox partnered with Vichy to get their name out to some fabulous Brichboxers.  I buy products off of Birchbox frequently, and they usually are for skincare.

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine to-so tempted to open up the spoiler link in email
icon_lol.gif

Hahaha, I didn't even notice that link at the bottom of the email!
rofl2.gif

Of course now I had to go look because I have no patience... so excited!

I got my shipping notice, but it said that USPS in springfield, ma had received electronic shipping information, but I live in new jersey!  Hope it shows up here eventually

Back