Birchbox + Vichy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it's been discussed in a couple other threads but since this will be it's own box it deserves it's own thread. From their email (link deleted since it's no longer available):

Special Offer From Vichy + Birchbox
Birchbox_101Email_Header02.1.jpg

Based on your beauty profile, we think you'd like an introduction to Vichy through an exclusive collection of their complexion-changing products. This limited quantity members-only sponsored offer is in addition to your regular monthly Birchbox. The sponsored box will ship mid-February at no extra charge, filled with four deluxe samples of Vichy’s innovative anti-aging formulations.

Would you love to try Vichy? Click here to let us know*. Quantities are limited and while supplies last. If we don't hear from you it is possible you will receive the sponsored box.

Here’s to gorgeous skin!

xoxo,
Birchbox

I accepted this offer too. But did not get confirmation. I guess I just have to wait and see!

Did anyone who signed up for the Vichy box get a confirmation? I didn't.

I didn't get a confirmation, either, but since they supposedly "targeted" customers and said that some folks who don't opt in will still receive the Vichy box....I'm pretty sure those of us who DID sign up will get it.

i didn't get a confirmation either. I wonder how many boxes they have since they said some may get it without opting in.  I guess that depends on how many people actually do opt in though.

Oh, good point!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get a confirmation, either, but since they supposedly "targeted" customers and said that some folks who don't opt in will still receive the Vichy box....I'm pretty sure those of us who DID sign up will get it.

I bet they will send out shipping conformations for this box at a later date. They probably needed to determine who wanted one vs. how many they had.

This is definitely a targeted e-mail, as I check my BB emails religiously and did not receive this one. Upon looking at my beauty profile, the "skin concerns that apply to me" I put in as sun protection and sensitivity, NOT aging. So it looks as if they're using those beauty profiles now!

Me too. Mine only has sensitive skin.

Originally Posted by mari anne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only have sensitivity listed and I got the e-mail about  the Vichy box.

I signed up for the box as well, but got no confirmation. However, when I checked up on my regular box through its tracking number, it showed that I was receiving two boxes. Both were out for delivery today, but I only received the February box. Both had a different sequence number and slightly different weight. Weird. But even if I don't get the box, I'll live.

The email said it would be mailed Feb 15th... I am not sure if thats it.. I wonder if they are even going to give us a tracking number for this extra box... either way be sure to let us know! Thanks!

Originally Posted by seefaithrun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for the box as well, but got no confirmation. However, when I checked up on my regular box through its tracking number, it showed that I was receiving two boxes. Both were out for delivery today, but I only received the February box. Both had a different sequence number and slightly different weight. Weird. But even if I don't get the box, I'll live.

Latest posts

Back