Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found out about Birchbox and I'm wondering your thoughts on it? I'm thinking I'll give it a shot for a month and if I'm satisfied I'll go for the whole year. Let me know what you go and what you like & don't like about it?

Thanks!

It does seem really fun. I really want to try it for a month at least because I would really like to become a yearly member.

Let me know what you get in your first box.

My suggestion is for any beauty subscription service you want to subscribe to. Do the month-to-month route first for at least three months then if you decide to stick it out with them then get a yearly subscription.

Everyone talks about their boxes in the forum so you can read up on the last couple months easily to determine if it is for you. No need to wait  a month to find out.

I just got a box and blogged about it (Sorry, blog link deleted per Terms of Service. Please add your blog link to your signature once it becomes available to you)

I honestly wasn't too impressed...Im gonna try a few more months, but I think I may switch to Myglam bag- more makeup-related and fullsize products.

Back