Birthday Party items!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay ..for those that have kids ...you HAVE to check out Birthday Express ..no I don't mean to SPAM ..but sheesh ...I had gotten catalogs from this company for sometime ..and Krystin (my daughter) wanted to do a themed party!

SO ...a zillion dollars later ...actually ..had I done this on my own ..piece meal ..it WOULD have cost me a zillion dollars! I got the all out kit ...included just about everything but the darn ponies! Obviously ..we did the horse theme and I got the Deluxe Pack ...but let me tell you ...

IT WAS GREAT! It had EVERYTHING for a party of 8 and all I had to do was decorate the room with what was supplied. I got a bottle of hellium from Walmart (one of those party things) and filled up MOST of the balloons (theirs were larger than what comes with the thank so you use more air), Plus I had a Mylar one that came in the pack!

Everything down to the detail ..goody bags/boxes, confetti, plates, napkins, cups ...sheesh it was perfect! Since I was making sure all the girls had everything I didn't get to take pictures (DAMN) but it was fun and you have to check it out!

Everyone went home happy and with handsfull of stuff! I heard one parent comment that you aren't supposed to come HOME with goodies! LOL

OHHH!! I love them! I've been using them for years now. The kids always want a theme party and I did my research at the party store and it ends up if I was to buy everything separately I would have paid a ton! Not to mention you place an order with them and it all shows up in one box!! YAY!! Good call on mentioning this site! Everyone who has kids should def. check them out!!
claps.gif
The only thing that ends up being cheaper is buying the party favors!

We have this great dollar store out here that has a really nice party section. A lot of name brand toys too! But birthday express has great party favors I just found I could duplicate them for half the price!! Still love the site though!!
claps.gif

I know what you mean about going over board though lol, I am very known to go overboard with everything when it comes to parties!
icon_eek.gif

I know what you mean, I don't do too much candy either! My daughters birthday is a couple days before Halloween so I try to stay away from the candy. I guess I have just been lucky in finding nice favors. I do agree though Birthday express does have some nicer favors with certain themes. My kids are still real young so all they want is the younger cartoon themes!! Which is why I think I can find the favors at the stores around here. Gotta love those dollar stores though!! Great post I hope others can check them out too!
claps.gif

Back