bjk24

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello...Can anyone tell me if there is a makeup out there that gives complete coverage but is not cakey/mask looking, oily, and will not clog pores? I have combination skin and having had a hysterectomy, I have noticed "bumps" on the sides of my face....also some discolorations. I have MAC Studio Fix and it's okay but it gives a very powdery look. I also want to know if there is a truly good wrinkle serum that makes your skin instantly smooth ...something that really works. How do anyone know what to believe with all the advertising and it's all so expensive just to try and not have it work. Thanks so much...Barb

And i'd second Estee Lauder Doublewear! It was recommended to me hear on MuT (was it by you Trisha?) and i absolutely adore it. It lasts all day on my combination/oily skin & gives full coverage. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I've got Karen using it now too *giggles*

I have to agree with the others. I used to work at EL and that foundation is TERRIFIC!! I love it.

i like joe blasco ultra creme base. i am nc45 or c7. i use joe blasco honey

Originally Posted by bjk24 Hello...Can anyone tell me if there is a makeup out there that gives complete coverage but is not cakey/mask looking, oily, and will not clog pores? I have combination skin and having had a hysterectomy, I have noticed "bumps" on the sides of my face....also some discolorations. I have MAC Studio Fix and it's okay but it gives a very powdery look. I also want to know if there is a truly good wrinkle serum that makes your skin instantly smooth ...something that really works. How do anyone know what to believe with all the advertising and it's all so expensive just to try and not have it work. Thanks so much...Barb

Back