Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone ever order from them?So many interesting sounding scents..I don't know where to start

Ohhhhhh! I like that site, some very interesting perfumes. Did you see the love potions? LOLITA sounds really nice:

Bright, sweet and youthful, but swelling with a poisonous sexuality. Glittering heliotrope, honeysuckle, orange blossom and lemon verbena.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

But whats up with the funeral oils?
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Anyone ever order from them?So many interesting sounding scents..I don't know where to start

That does sound good..I made a list of scents I want to try but there $3 a sample..Seems a bit pricey

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Ohhhhhh! I like that site, some very interesting perfumes. Did you see the love potions? LOLITA sounds really nice:

Bright, sweet and youthful, but swelling with a poisonous sexuality. Glittering heliotrope, honeysuckle, orange blossom and lemon verbena.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

But whats up with the funeral oils?
icon_eek.gif

Yeah that is a little pricey. Have you been to Aedes.com? They sell the most beeyoootiful perfumes and they sell 7 samples for $12.50! Heres a link http://www.aedes.com/samples.php Originally Posted by allisong That does sound good..I made a list of scents I want to try but there $3 a sample..Seems a bit pricey

I've never ordered from Black Phonix Alchemy Labs but I checked the site out and it looks interesting. Also Aedes scents sound good and the products look so pretty. I might have to consider ordering some samples now.
smile.gif

Bpal is the only thing,I wear!! Some of my favorites are Blood Kiss,Velvet,Black Rose,Snake oil and Red Phoenix just to name a few!!

BPAL is awesome. The samples sound small, but they're high concentrate perfume oils, and can last months in daily use. This also means that some of the heavier scents can be quite overpowering, so keep that in mind while ordering.

My favourites are Endymion and Dana O'Shee, which are both very light. I can't wear the heavier ones like Zombie during the summer, they just feel too heavy.

I love BPAL! Their oils are the only perfume I wear anymore. As Donna Stewart said, the samples last forever. They have some very unique scents, I think my favorites are Lust and Midway, but that's always changing.

Latest posts

Back