Black Radiance vs. Wet N Wild 8 Pan Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw palettes in the side display one but they were the regular ones.  Maybe they ran out of the new ones and put old ones in there as place holders.  I have been going once a week to look since seeing them on youtube and no luck.  I am going to be persistent though!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At Walgreens look for a SIDE DISPLAY on the end caps. These will NOT be appearing on a shelf display at Walgreens.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw palettes in the side display one but they were the regular ones.  Maybe they ran out of the new ones and put old ones in there as place holders.  I have been going once a week to look since seeing them on youtube and no luck.  I am going to be persistent though!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At Walgreens look for a SIDE DISPLAY on the end caps. These will NOT be appearing on a shelf display at Walgreens.

The one at my local Walgreens had both the new and the old. I was able to pick up an undamaged palette at Walgreens after picking up all three at Fred Meyer but one was damaged when I bought it..

Back