Blackeset eyeliner ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whats the blackest eyeliner ever? Ive heard of Urban Decay's Perversion and Mac's Eyeliner but I need the BLACKEST Black any suggestions?

I really like Almay intense icolor liquid eyeliner. It's darker than anything else I have and draws a pretty sharp line.

I haven't tried the almay liquid liner, but the stila, lancome, and l'oreal liquid liners are either too glossy/shiny or not opaque enough. most kohl/pencil liners are very pigmented (I like the l'oreal extra intense black liner), but I personally don't like the lack of precision; plus, they tend to smudge easier.

I use gel liners bc they're sort of the best of both worlds--the precision/staying power of a liquid liner (if you use a good brush), with the matte opacity of a pencil. I'm currently using tarte's gel liner, but I know there a lot of cheaper ones that are just as good.

I second the Almay eyeliner, it is amazing. The best liquid eyeliner that I have ever tried and it applies very smoothly!

Pencil: UD 24/7 in Perversion or Tarte aqua gel pencil liner in Black

Eyeshadow: NYX e/s in Black

Liquid: Almay liquid liner in Black

Cream/Gel: Wet n Wild cream liner in black

Milani Liquif'eye in Black. It's a UD 24/7 dupe but sooooooooooo much cheaper and just as good and super black!

Another vote for Tarte aqua gel eyeliner, I've never used anything so intensely black. It's like whoa that's black! kind of black...

Another vote for Tarte aqua gel eyeliner, I've never used anything so intensely black. It's like whoa that's black! kind of black...
I know right?! I love that eyeliner. I wish I had picked up a few when Ulta had it for 9 bucks. I love that it sets like a real black gel liner too.

Back