Blank MAC face chart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooh... gotcha! Thanks hun! I've watched them do a few makeovers at the counters, but I haven't seen them do cards for them though.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yeah. when you get a makeover, they make up a face chart the way they did your makeup to give you something to work from to copy the look. they also have a face book or omsehitng where the mua do charts and put them in there. or face charts for the collections from the professionals.

i printed up a face chart i found online and printed them on this kind of thick paper that you would use for like a resume.

Originally Posted by charms23 Did you already put makeup on it? not yet

If anyone can get a Blank Chart and maybe e-mail me a copy I would love it. I have tried to downlaod one of the already filled out ones and photoshop it black but it just does nto work that well for me.

Jeannie

i tried the resume paper, but it didn't work well.

i can't remember what kind of paper it is made out of.

since i've been working, it definitely takes some practice when doing facecharts. you have to wath for colors getting muddy, colors catching /getting splotchy on the paper, the texture of the paper looking weird. and then there are some things that don't work well on paper like lustre e/s and lip gloss stuff

Originally Posted by Sweetmew2751 Liz did you get my PM about the face chart?? Cindy
smile.gif
no i didn't, what was your question?

Originally Posted by Liz I want some of MAC's face chart to practice techniques and color combos. I found one on a site, but when i printed it, it was gray. tried photoshopping it, but it was still on the gray side. plus it's on printer paper, so it's like not going to hold the color well since it's smooth. isn't the face chart paper kind of thick or something?
Is there a way to get like whole pad of the real mac ones?! lol

thats funny i did the same thing too a long time ago and mine came out grey too, i just thought it was my printer or my computer i didnt have it set up for darker or something, one time i saw someone was actually selling mac face charts on ebay!!! but that was a while back.

I wanted you to email me the face chart. If we call MAC would they tell us what type of paper it is?? Cindy
smile.gif

try using watercolor paper to print your face chart on.. =) I've done that when I've run out so hope that helps (remember its thicker so make sure your printer can do it and whatnot)

Originally Posted by bebs try using watercolor paper to print your face chart on.. =) I've done that when I've run out so hope that helps (remember its thicker so make sure your printer can do it and whatnot) Thanks Bebs, I will try that when I get the face chart
smile.gif

did you ever find the face chart? I need one

Liz can you email me the chart you founds please?

Back