Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am slow to post this as we just got back in town and I got my "Blissfull Bites" box from Birchbox.  I love trying food samples so almost always sign up for a food choice if there is one.

It had
Giddy Up Granola $1.25
Beanitos chipotle bbq black bean chips $.89  (I liked them and my kids loved them, and they are made of beans!)
Betty Lou's superberry acai bar $2.19
479 Popcorn black truffle + white cheddar $4.99
Braga Nuts organic pistachios $8.99
Chruchmaster multi see crackers $0.50
Panda blueberry licorice $.89

I love to try new things and most of this was new to me, so I'm very happy with my box!

I just saw a deal on plumdistrict.com for my favorite blissmobox yet.  It is for $25 for the Splendid Spa and Blissful Bites boxes. There are pictures of what is in both boxes.   I loved the Splendid Spa box, especially the Level Shower Bombs and the Choice tea.  Often in boxes there are things I like to use now, but not things I repurchase.  I have been trying to convince our local organic beauty store to stock the shower bombs, but if they don't soon, I'll have to buy them directly from Level.  The tea was also great, and I'm looking forward to drinking it when it is cooler out as I drink more tea in winter.  Everything in the Blissful Bites box is listed in the post above this one, as I also happened to pick that.  This deal is about a $15 savings off the regular box price, and it says you still need need to pay shipping.

I haven't seen any recent threads or posts to this subscription, so if anyone is interested here's March 2013 BlissmoBites box (mine didn't come with a card that identifies the products) 
smiletongue.gif

Latest posts

Back