Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh. Please tell us whats in the natural beauty box. I caved & joined. No will power at all! I also joined lovewithfood. I got a free month with the code

FBVIP

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They sent me an email today telling me that I could select my box for next month. I was given three options, Superfoods, Mini Break Room Box, or Natural Beauty. I went for the beauty. Next month is going to be a long wait for my sub boxes since I'll be out of state around the time they all start coming in. 

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooooh. Please tell us whats in the natural beauty box. I caved & joined. No will power at all! I also joined lovewithfood. I got a free month with the code

FBVIP
Ohh thanks for the code, I'm joining that one now too. 

The only options I got were Fitness Foods, which doesn't really appeal to me, and Cleaner Cleaning. Frankly, coming home from work to a box of cleaning supplies is something I would pay to avoid.

They didn't have the Winter Skin Defense anymore? They must have run out since Saturday when I joined.  Also does anyone know why they haven't charge my CC yet? Do they wait till the ship the box? 

I'm getting kind of antsy seeing all these comments on their facebook saying no one is having their e-mails or calls answered...hopefully they're just busy and aren't ignoring their customers.

To those that are already subscribed, have you had any problems with the CS?

Originally Posted by oOliveColored /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only options I got were Fitness Foods, which doesn't really appeal to me, and Cleaner Cleaning. Frankly, coming home from work to a box of cleaning supplies is something I would pay to avoid.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
laughing.gif
icon_lol.gif
laughno.gif

Oh dear god!!! Too funny. I really do not want to see cleaning supplies ever. ever.

LOL.  You all would think I'm nuts, then...I am addicted to buying cleaning products.  I have to stay away from that section of the store unless I need something because of it.  I don't know why, I don't particularly enjoy the act of cleaning, just the products!

Hah, what is it about the products you like?

If they actually did what they advertised I'd love to clean. I want to be the girl in the infomercial amazed that my shirt really is white after I spilled wine and bbq sauce and dirt AND grass, oh my! But they never live up to the hype. pooey

Honestly? I have no idea.  The smells, maybe...most likely, I'm just a weirdo, lol. It's not really ALL cleaners, I guess...I like more natural ones like Method and Seventh Generation the best.  And I'm a sucker for cute packaging, just like I am with body care and makeup. 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hah, what is it about the products you like?

If they actually did what they advertised I'd love to clean. I want to be the girl in the infomercial amazed that my shirt really is white after I spilled wine and bbq sauce and dirt AND grass, oh my! But they never live up to the hype. pooey

Cute packaging is a must. I love Seventh Generation and method. I love the Method kitchen hand soap that gets rid of kitchen smells. No more garlic hands!

Im a sucker for antibacterial bleach wipes. Im obsessed with them.

I joined 2/23 & was charged the same day. I'm not sure why you haven't been charged yet

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They didn't have the Winter Skin Defense anymore? They must have run out since Saturday when I joined.  Also does anyone know why they haven't charge my CC yet? Do they wait till the ship the box? 

I'm getting kind of antsy seeing all these comments on their facebook saying no one is having their e-mails or calls answered...hopefully they're just busy and aren't ignoring their customers.

To those that are already subscribed, have you had any problems with the CS?

I hear ya! I was tempted to get the cleaning supplies (I heard there is a full size laundry degt in there) but I want a treat not chores

I ended up getting charged yesterday.  It must have been because Monday was a holiday, and I signed up at  midnight on saturday.  What did you end up choosing for your box?  Are you doing the monthly subscription?

Do you think that our box will be the March box or will we get another?  They say their boxes ship out at the end of the month...so if we get our first box the beginning of March i'm thinking we'll still get the March box at the end of the month.  I e-mailed them and tried calling them on Monday but still haven't heard back...

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I joined 2/23 & was charged the same day. I'm not sure why you haven't been charged yet

I'm doing it month to month but got the 1st one for $15 & free shipping. I got fitness foods. I think I would have been disappointed with winter defense. I saw whats in there & its no birchbox!

I found out whats in the fitness box. I'm excited. I'm hoping it will encourage me to eat better.

I hope they ship a box this month & next month! Please let me know if they get back to you

Okay I just got an e-mail back, yay!  I'll copy paste it.

Hey Stephanie,

Sorry for the delays getting back.

To clarify how the subscription works, the box you selected at checkout is your February box that ships within 2 weeks of signing up. Following this first box you'll be sent an email the middle of March with new themes to choose from. Those boxes will ship the beginning of the following month.

So you're three boxes should go like this.

First box - fitness foods - shipping within 2 weeks
Second box - Selection via email around March 16 - Shipping around April 1
Third box - Selection via email around April 16 - shipping around May 1st

Subscriptions do recur automatically so if you'd like to cancel after these three months the best way to ensure you receive all your boxes would be sending an email about a week into may expressing this.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions! Glad to have you as a member : )

Best,
Andrew

I'm really glad it's working out this way because I'm going out the country the end of May till September 1st.  So I should be getting all 3 boxes before I leave.  Hopefully there won't be any issues canceling when the time comes...

I'm really glad it's working out this way because I'm going out the country the end of May till September 1st.  So I should be getting all 3 boxes before I leave.  Hopefully there won't be any issues canceling when the time comes...

They are really good about cancelling, its just an online link.

Thanks! I was hoping for that.

Okay I just got an e-mail back, yay!  I'll copy paste it.

Hey Stephanie,

Sorry for the delays getting back.

To clarify how the subscription works, the box you selected at checkout is your February box that ships within 2 weeks of signing up. Following this first box you'll be sent an email the middle of March with new themes to choose from. Those boxes will ship the beginning of the following month.

So you're three boxes should go like this.

First box - fitness foods - shipping within 2 weeks
Second box - Selection via email around March 16 - Shipping around April 1
Third box - Selection via email around April 16 - shipping around May 1st

Subscriptions do recur automatically so if you'd like to cancel after these three months the best way to ensure you receive all your boxes would be sending an email about a week into may expressing this.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions! Glad to have you as a member : )

Best,
Andrew

I signed up in feb as well and received the fitness foods box.

The box has been very good--I've been taking them to work for lunches, snacks, etc. and it's a nice treat. The premixed shakes were particularly tasty, even the vanilla which I often find boring.

I used a promo code for the first box and am on the fence about whether subsequent boxes will be worth the money. I do like having the opportunity to select a box so that I don't get tons of skincare or tons of cleaning products etc. When I researched them, the box that really got me excited about joining was their fair trade box (pics available if you google it). If there are more boxes like that I'll definitely stay. 

BTW, I have followed this site for a long time, but am only now starting to post. Thanks to all of you for your many helpful reviews.

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW, I have followed this site for a long time, but am only now starting to post. Thanks to all of you for your many helpful reviews.
yay, excited you joined! I always see that there are like 900 people using the site actively but only 50 are members. And then I think about how active/fun/what good discussions we'd have if everyone would join and participate. 

Back