Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know this isn't a makeup/beauty box (although some months offer it as an option) but i've been debating getting the 3 month subscription before I leave for the summer.  I'm not sure if it's worth it and was wondering if anyone out there has any input.  I really like new, healthy and natural foods since I have a degree in nutrition so I thought this might be a good box for me.  I'm signed up for the free box with LoveWithFood but I want to be able to compare the two so I can choose which one I want to stick with when I get back in this Fall. 

The Subscription & Sampling Programs group is for ALL subscription services not just makeup or beauty related. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've heard of Blissmo but to be honest I haven't subscribed. I have heard positive things about them though. Do they offer a month-to-month subscription instead of a three month one? Is the three month plan less expensive? If the answer is yes to the first question and no to the second then get a month-to-month plan just in case you don't like it.

The 3 month subscription cuts out the price of shipping, so instead of 22 a box it's 19.  I don't know why but for some reason 19 seems a lot better than 22 to me haha.  I like that each month they have different themes to choose from, but the first month for a subscriber is always the same three: Fitness foods, something with skin and bath, and cleaning products. Passed the 1st month they have more options to choose from I believe (and better ones).  So I think if i were to subscribe I would at least stick around for 2 months to see the next months' choices...that's why I would probably just get the 3 month one!

Edit: I also have a code for my first box, so it would only be $15 which is a pretty good deal!

That makes sense. If you do subscribe please review your boxes for us. We love subscription sevices... maybe a little too much... around here. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One of my coworkers is in LOVE with blissmobox. She likes it better than even birchbox or beauty army. She loves that every month you get to switch it up a bit and choose your theme.

Last month she got the winter defense box and they were practically all full-sized products! I also love the fact that if they have a food box they ensure they note if it is not vegan or not and sometimes offer a fully vegan version of the food box. I wish I could afford to get it.

I would post some pictures of the box I got this month, but it was a chololate lovers box..and we loved it to death. Next months box has skincare as an option...pretty excited. I got in on the $19.99 code as well. This was my first full priced month and I am on the fence about keeping it or getting a second Beauty Army sub.

I got my first blissmobox the other day. While I LIKED the box, I emailed to cancel, and they asked if it was a budget problem,  so I said yes to see what they would offer, and they knocked it down to 19/monthly, so I'm still monthly at the 3 month price. Also you can skip the month with blissmo. I love it! My first box had a lot of full size products so that was pretty cool. 

I ended up getting the 3-month subscription. I should be getting my intro box in 2 weeks, which will probably be my march box.  Then i'll get my first themed box in April.  Yay!  I hope I like it...it's kind of expensive subscribing to all of these services! Hopefully I'll be able to narrow it down soon!

It's good to know their customer service is so good!  What theme did you pick for your first box? I chose Fitness Foods since i'm already getting beauty boxes.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my first blissmobox the other day. While I LIKED the box, I emailed to cancel, and they asked if it was a budget problem,  so I said yes to see what they would offer, and they knocked it down to 19/monthly, so I'm still monthly at the 3 month price. Also you can skip the month with blissmo. I love it! My first box had a lot of full size products so that was pretty cool. 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's good to know their customer service is so good!  What theme did you pick for your first box? I chose Fitness Foods since i'm already getting beauty boxes.

I chose the bath and body bliss one, so I had a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, and lotion. I think I"ll choose a different theme for the one that is coming up! 

I heard that was a really good box! I only had the option for Winter Defense...which I had seen iffy reviews on. I wasn't sure if I would get the same products as others who picked that box the last few months but I didn't want to risk it since it didn't seem very good. Let me know how your next box goes! I wish I could have picked from the themes, I love superfoods :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

They sent me an email today telling me that I could select my box for next month. I was given three options, Superfoods, Mini Break Room Box, or Natural Beauty. I went for the beauty. Next month is going to be a long wait for my sub boxes since I'll be out of state around the time they all start coming in. 

ooh I like all the choices for next month. Natural Beauty, maybe I should try them out.

If I sign up now would I be getting a Feb box? Or is it like BB where I sign up now and get my first box in March?

I signed up last night and I got an e-mail saying that I'll receive my first box within 2 weeks.  I've also been hearing that a lot of people haven't received their Feb boxes yet because of a system change going on.  So i'm not sure either if my box will be for Feb or March since the March box doesn't actually ship till around the middle of the month anyway...I left a message on their facebook but they haven't responded.  I may call this week just to check up on it.  I'll let you know!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh I like all the choices for next month. Natural Beauty, maybe I should try them out.

If I sign up now would I be getting a Feb box? Or is it like BB where I sign up now and get my first box in March?

You're welcome!

Unfortunately for new subscribers you only get 3 choices for your intro box and they're usually the most generic.  So my choices were Fitness Foods, Winter Defense (beauty products), and something about Green Cleaning products. So I chose Fitness Foods since I wanted this subscription for the food anyway.  Hopefully it turns out good, I've heard the intro boxes have a lot of full size products!

my first month box was impressive, but very disappointed in my last one for february which was the chocolate lovers box.  there were repeats from a previous box i received, and everything was dark chocolate.  not much variety, to say the least.  

Ohhh I would have loved that box! I only eat dark chocolate (usually 80-95% cocao) and never have enough of it!  I hope they bring that box back again sometime.

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my first month box was impressive, but very disappointed in my last one for february which was the chocolate lovers box.  there were repeats from a previous box i received, and everything was dark chocolate.  not much variety, to say the least.  

Latest posts

Back