Blotting Powder vs. Blotting Papers... which is better?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I read somewhere in a magazine that gave the top 15 "tips" to live by when it came down to makeup. I can't say that I agreed with every one of the tips, but something that caught my attention was that the article stated that using blotting powder actually clogs your pores, so it's best to choose the papers. wth? Just a month ago, I purchased MAC's blotting powder and it works well even though I don't use it that much, but what's your opinion? Which do you use? Had any bad experiences with either one?

I actually like MAC's blotting powder. Haven't had any problems with clogged pores.
smile.gif

i like blot papers, only because i hate layering on more and more powder, but when i get the chance to whip out my compact in a bathroom, after i finish eating, or something, i'll blot using powder. but for those times you dont have a lot of time, just use a blot paper i say..
redface.gif
)

I like to use blotting papers. I hate layering more powder on my face too.

I use blotting powder, it works better for me, but I hate when people use cakey chalky looking powder that builds up on their face.

Latest posts

Back