Blue eyes blue mascara - a no-no?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yay or Nay?

Is it a mistake or can it look good?

I've never actually tried blue mascara but i've heard it can bring out the blue in your eyes. I can't bring myself to buy a blue mascara though!

I had this bright blue mascara made by Caboodles when I was in high school. Actually, I got a lot of compliments! (my eyes are blue/green) I didn't wear it all the time, but it was good every once in a while. I wouldn't now, though, just because I'm older.

The beauty of makeup is it's not permanent! If you hate it you can wash it down the sink, give it a try.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

One of my really good friends has really blue eyes almost identical to my eyes and she wears blue mascara sometimes, and it does really bring out her eyes even more. I would definitely recommend it. And if I spent my whole life not buying makeup because I was skeptical about it I wouldn't have discovered a lot of the products that look fabulous on me and I wouldn't have near the stash I have today!

why not use all black mascara, and blue at the tips?!!! I think that would still give you the wanted affect, but not as dramatic, and maybe you will feel more comfortable wearing it.

Originally Posted by jennyb why not use all black mascara, and blue at the tips?!!! -----that's a good idea. Not so dramatic, it's worth a try anyway, and you don't have to spend a fortune either
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back