Blue Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so my friend and I were joking and she told me to get her some blue mascara for her birthday because i told her it would make her eyes pop. Is that really true? i have heard that, but i am not sure if it is true. (She has blue eyes) and what is a good blue mascara that isnt alot of money?

Also, what color mascara/liner would look good with brown eyes? (can anyone give me any recs. for a gray eyeliner?)

My sisinlaw has medium brown eyes as does anothe friend of mine and they both wear nave shadow with black liner as it makes there eyes look brighter. One even wears deep plum but I don't see the same affect with that one. Try Boujouis or Loreal.

Originally Posted by DDHarvey /img/forum/go_quote.gif My sisinlaw has medium brown eyes as does anothe friend of mine and they both wear nave shadow with black liner as it makes there eyes look brighter. One even wears deep plum but I don't see the same affect with that one. Try Boujouis or Loreal. i normally use black eyeliner. but i just wanted to experiment for fun.

and try Boujouis or Loreal for the blue mascara?

Blue Mascara, Plum Mascara, and even Green Mascara are gorgeous on brown eyes.

I agree with the above recs. Navy mascara is also good for ANY eye color as it helps to liven the eyes, and wake up tired looking eyes.

Someone gave me a tube of blue mascara - it is the Great Lash stuff. I haven't ever used it because I am not a Great Lash fan...but I might give it a shot around Halloween!

I just love blue mascara--I think it makes the whites of the eyes whiter, as well as makes the color really pop.I have brown eyes,too, and I've used Max Factor Lash Perfectionist and Almay,both in navy bue.Purple also looks great on brown eyes, and Almay makes one. DiorShow also has a dark blue that is terrific.Oh,for gray e/l, try Prestige or Sephora brand e/l(Sephora is only 4 dollars apiece,and really worth the price!)

blue mascara definitely makes eyes pop ! i don't like much Bourjois (the wand is too big for my liking) but it's a good product and not too expensive. you may also wanna check the colored mascaras in the sephora piiink collection.

for liners, i like to go black for dramatic eyes, purple, green, a coppery brown or turquoise. gold e/s is also good.

navy blue is good too, but for some unknown reason, i never feel comfortable wearing this shade.

Originally Posted by DDHarvey /img/forum/go_quote.gif My sisinlaw has medium brown eyes as does anothe friend of mine and they both wear nave shadow with black liner as it makes there eyes look brighter. One even wears deep plum but I don't see the same affect with that one. Try Boujouis or Loreal. I totally agree with you
black liner makes eyes look brighter

Covergirl Lash Exact has a blue shade, its really subtle and pretty much navy even if its name is BLUE. I really like this one because its a great mascara and in a subtle way it makes eyes pop without the harshness of a black mascara, yet I dont think anyone ever really noticed that it was navy, it just worked lol. I bet it would look just awesome with blue eyes, navy works for all eye colors.

I have navy blue mascara and matching eye liner.. And it does make them pop..

Karren

Latest posts

Back