Blue Storm and Smoke Signals now on website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how pretty the quads are, but I'm going to be really strong and hold off on them. I don't like wearing smokey eyes during the day, and I rarely go out in evenings. I have falling in love with the burnin lipstick, so I'm going to have to try it on.

i cant wait for tomorrow to go mac and get some stuff!

thank god i have a mac counter now in town!

i had my bf buy me the eye shadows from blue storm. I really dont care for them though... I dont know if anyone would be interested in getting them @ the cost I paid 14$ or just return them...

I was kinda disappointed by the collection...but I did like the kohl liner. Too bad it wasn't a loose one.

dear mac,

could you please put out stuff that doesnt look like everything else you have and i can get really excited about? youve dissapointed me this year so far.

Ahhhhhhhh, I like!!! But I won't be getting this one, I have colors very similar to these and I will have to pass up on it! But I did get one of the new lipsticks-sorry don't know the color but it is a nice dark wine color...

I like the new quads but I wasn't crazy about the highlight "Next to Nothing" and I get tired of buying quads were I only like 2 or 3 colors. So I decided to purchase the Satin Taupe by itself. I know all browns are not created = but I have 3 brown e/s from MAC. Because I am African American some of the light (beige) e/s look ashy on me. (So I purchased Arena also)...I also purchased the Love Nectar lustreglass...I cannot wait to "play" and create some new looks!

Back