Blue Storm and Smoke Signals now on website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Blue Storm and Smoke Signals is now available on the MAC website.

Smoke Signals

M24K59_261.jpg

M24K60_261.jpg

M31AF1_261.jpg

M310GW_261.jpg

M8XG_261.jpg

M22076_261.jpg

M9P401_261.jpg

M4J453_261.jpg

---------------------------------

Blue Storm

bluestorm_390.jpg

M310HK_261.jpg

M250T9_261.jpg

M8XG_261.jpg

M9X701_261.jpg

All images are property of

Copyright © 2007 M·A·C, Make-up Art Cosmetics Inc

click here to visit M·A·C Cosmetics

I know. I'm so excited. ~steals BF's debit card~

Kidding. I just have to be patient until Saturday. Do you think the Quads will still be there on Saturday?

My boyfriend is working until then, and considering he works 12 hours a day, I don't want to wake him up for something he's been nice enough to buy for me on Saturday.

Thoughts? I hope it doesn't sell out...

I'm going Thursday morning after I register for my mu certification class, I'm so excited about the class and the Smoke Signals!

Oh and the Smoke Signals looks are up too, they look great! I'm going to have to print them all out.

Hhhmmm, I don't know what else to get. I ordered the quad with satin taupe, and 2 brew l/s. I might get the other quad, and thunder e/s from blue storm. I have to get my sister shopping to.... she loves any kind of smokey eye palettes.

I really like the quads... I don't know about the pigments though. I already have dark soul but from the swatches I've seen over on specktra... the smoke signal pinky is pretty darn dark!! I'm not too sure about anything else from Blue Storm.. right now nothing is popping out at me but the nail lacquers.

OMG, this is killing me!
frown.gif
I can't buy any make up since I have to spend a ton of money on my mom's bday gift and on a dress for my cousin's wedding! But I want all of it!

Don't the nailpolishes look awesome?!

I don't know why, but that blue color is catching my eye, it makes me want to buy buy buy
biggrin.gif

And I'm gonna too >_>

omg i love blue..... jesus.. why does mac literally have to kill me w/ the pricing.. i wish i had pro store here!

I just got back from the preview event. I bought both quads fearing a sellout. My mac pro card has not arrived yet. Thank goodness I was in the system and could still get my discount.

I am just not feeling these collections. They don't seem unique enough for me. (I can hear me my wallet breathing a sigh of relief)

I want the quads and two of the blue storm eyeshadows but they arent on sale in france
frown.gif

Makes me wanna go to France now...listening to the music :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was supposed to pick them up at the Pro Store when they came out last wk but I've been busy! the quads, piggies, and nail polishes. I might pick up a lippie and some blue storm e/s...Idk, I guess I have to see them in person. hehe, also depends on how much cash I have on me as well! hehe, will do swatches when i come back tomorrow
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif bump
I embedded the flash and added image

I can hear the music, but I can't see the video?

Latest posts

Back