• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BlueFly Codes Anyone??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey - does anyone happen to have promo codes for Bluefly? There is a dress I really want to buy!

Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sportygirl Hey - does anyone happen to have promo codes for Bluefly? There is a dress I really want to buy!
Thanks
smile.gif

No codes here, but I'd love to see the dress!

if you sign up on their website, you'll get e-mails almost every day with codes, sales, etc. i just bought a bag from them with a promo code they sent me and i got a lot off, but that code's over.

let's see the dress
smile.gif

I love it...very sexy. I would wear that. And Jennifer is right, sign up and maybe they might have some kind of offer available.

Originally Posted by Sofia I love it...very sexy. I would wear that. And Jennifer is right, sign up and maybe they might have some kind of offer available. Thanks, glad you like it! I just got it in the mail on Friday and it's perfect. Very very long though so I need to get it hemmed big time
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back