Blush help please...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Ulta's blushes (their brand) they are so natural looking - yet give you color... use em' everyday! :icon_love

Didn't even know they had blushes.... Do they have shimmer?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love Ulta's blushes (their brand) they are so natural looking - yet give you color... use em' everyday! :icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla Didn't even know they had blushes.... Do they have shimmer? Some... they have a whole range of colors/finishes...
smile.gif

Thanks Janelle
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Some... they have a whole range of colors/finishes...
smile.gif

i actually like apt. 5 blushes. those were my favorites, but none of the colors flattered me. their selection sucks. if no one's familiar with them, they're sold at duane reade (like cvs, rite aid, etc.)

i love nars blushes. i only have 2, though: orgasm and lovejoy, which i LOVE. i think torrid's gonna be next, though
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i HATE mac blushes. they suck.

i have one stila blush and it's nice, but i never reach for it. i think it's too light for me and barely shows up.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I think you use the same Chantecaille real skin as me, so I'd recommend Mata Hari the one I've just bought. It's a matt rose pink, at the moment I prefer matt for blusher because I can layer shimmer powder over it to get that effect. I also like Orgasm, but I need to be careful with it as it's very pigmented and needs a light application but I think it should still be able to work for you. I'd also like to get deepthroat with kind of a lighter version of orgasm with less pink in it. I haven't tried some of the other ones recommened by the girls, but I have tried Sin and no matter how I apllied it it always looked a bit wrong, sometimes I even looked bruised so if I were you I'd give that one a miss. lealabell,

i keep hearing you and several other girls mention Chantecaille real skin, and i was just wondering how come you like it so much. i never heard of it before people talked about it here. could you describe what it's like and why everyone seems to like it so much?

jessica

Here are the links for the reviews of both Chantecaille fdtn. Good quality and very natural.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/sh...40&pro_id=3855

https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/sh...=7&pro_id=3856

Originally Posted by jessica9 lealabell,i keep hearing you and several other girls mention Chantecaille real skin, and i was just wondering how come you like it so much. i never heard of it before people talked about it here. could you describe what it's like and why everyone seems to like it so much?

jessica

Originally Posted by jessica9 lealabell,i keep hearing you and several other girls mention Chantecaille real skin, and i was just wondering how come you like it so much. i never heard of it before people talked about it here. could you describe what it's like and why everyone seems to like it so much?

jessica

Hi Jessica,
I ended up buying Real Skin in one of my copy Liv Tyler moments. She has similar colouring and I think she always looks fab MU wise so if I read that she uses something I usually try it. I read that she used Real skin so I tried it. Real Skin is a gel based compact foundation so it's suitable for all skin types. I'm exactly the same shade as Nilufer. I really like it and it's the only MU product I have ever hit pan on. However it's expensive and the coverage is very sheer, it's only really suitable for people with practically flawless skin that just needs evening out a bit. If you need a bit more coverage I know a few of the other girls use Chantecaille future skin.

Soz for the long post, but I hope it helps
smile.gif

Back