Blush question!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm not dead! It's just i just started school at a university (texas tech! W00t!) and it's CRAZY!

Anyways, I need your opinion. I want a light, nice blush and I was trying to decide b/w NARS Orgasm and MAC Porcelain Pink MSF. Which should I get? Or should I splurge and get both? Can I get the pros and cons of each, in ya'lls opinions?

Thanks guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i'm honestly getting bored with orgasm. for some reason, it doesn't brighten my face up. i've never seen the mac one, though, so yeah. this post was pointless LOL

How about you get Porcelain Pink & get Milani Luminous (its almost identical to NARS Orgasm). That way you can get the 2 shades. Glad to hear you're having fun at Uni!

Originally Posted by Laura How about you get Porcelain Pink & get Milani Luminous (its almost identical to NARS Orgasm). That way you can get the 2 shades. Glad to hear you're having fun at Uni! I was gonna suggest the same. I own Pink Porcelaine and love it.if you use it as a blush it brightens up your complexion and gives you rosey cheeks, but it doesn´t add that much color.
although I don´t have Nars Orgasm I would think it´s waaay more pigmented than Pink Porcelaine (since PP is a highlighter powder really and not intended as a blush I guess)

Orgasm is a great shade, and I think it'd look great on you, Ash!!
biggrin.gif
I wasn't too impressed with the Porcelain Pink MSF when I saw it at the counter - it was actually one of the main ones I was interested in, but it just wasn't doing it for me IRL. If you want a MSF, I'd suggest Shimpagne or Stereo Rose!!
smile.gif
Oh, I think Laura mentioned Milani Luminous Blush, and you should definitely check that out if you don't already have it!!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Orgasm is a great shade, and I think it'd look great on you, Ash!!
biggrin.gif
I wasn't too impressed with the Porcelain Pink MSF when I saw it at the counter - it was actually one of the main ones I was interested in, but it just wasn't doing it for me IRL. If you want a MSF, I'd suggest Shimpagne or Stereo Rose!!
smile.gif
Oh, I think Laura mentioned Milani Luminous Blush, and you should definitely check that out if you don't already have it!! awesome. I actually have Stereo Rose and I LOVE it, but it is kind of intense on my fair skin, so I want to get something that's a little lighter and more natural looking for days when i'm going nuetral, ya know? :icon_love

I'd say go for NARS, but maybe try Deep Throat instead if you're looking for a more natural look. It's like Orgasm, but a bit lighter. I have Orgasm, but I'd like to get Deep Throat too.

NARS Orgasm

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Hey guys! I'm not dead! It's just i just started school at a university (texas tech! W00t!) and it's CRAZY!
Anyways, I need your opinion. I want a light, nice blush and I was trying to decide b/w NARS Orgasm and MAC Porcelain Pink MSF. Which should I get? Or should I splurge and get both? Can I get the pros and cons of each, in ya'lls opinions?

Thanks guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'm honestly getting bored with orgasm. for some reason, it doesn't brighten my face up. i've never seen the mac one, though, so yeah. this post was pointless LOL I totally agree! I'm finding that Orgasm is wearing off quickly and although the shimmer is pretty it doesn't do enough for my complexion.
I just bought my first MAC blush in Dame (a mauve-pink) and I'm really liking it.

I have both NARS Orgasm and MAC Porcelain Pink. For you, I'd go for Orgasm.

Latest posts

Back