blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've come to realize that I like blush a lot. But I want to try a new one
smile.gif
. I have a light olive complexion, brown eyes, and highlighted blonde hair (with brown). I'm leaning towards stila and benefit. Thanks for the suggestions!!!

lol I love blush too...

I have similar coloring to you except I have brown hair instead of blonde... I haven't used these products myself, so I am mainly giving suggestions on a color standpoint...

Stila : Convertible color in Petunia, Peony, or Rose. Cheek color in Belle, Cream, or Fade

Benefit: Cheek color in Take a picture it will last longer, and getting finer every day.

Thanks for the suggestions!!! I think I'll drag my boyfriend to Sephora tommorrow!!! (He hates that place, he always asks where the "tired boyfriend" chair is
smile.gif

lol Aww poor thing... Mine is in the process of hunting for a tackle box to fit all my makeup stuff in.

I think he is just amazed that I have so MUCH makeup stuff when I don't get all full out made up very often. But then I love to paint, and he knows this, so he kind of understands that this is a way for me to have fun and paint.

awww, how cute, our boyfriends must really love us. That's what my dad says b/c my dad wouldn't step foot into a Sephora, etc. as much as my poor boyfriend does. My boyfriend always says, "how cute, you have ocd" about makeup, lotions, etc. I'm the same way, I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I love all that stuff--skincare/perfume/etc. Hope you get your tackle box
smile.gif
. Oh, and this is random, but do you know where I could find a really cute makeup bag that I can take with me on a trip? I love benefits, but I don't like the biggest one, and the other 2 I think are adorable but are too small or just not for me (because I don't have a lot of brushes and they have all these compartments for them). Thanks for your help again!!!

I was on a blush kick for the past few weeks but i've stopped buying it now because i think there are only so many shades of peach & pink that you can have (there my 2 fave colours!)

My recommendations are:

Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium (every girl needs it)

NARS Orgasm (again every girl needs it)

Shu P Pink 30 Glow On Blush

I have and love the Stila cc in Peony, have and still have to use the Camelia one. Love NARS Orgasm and Sin. All addicting ...

Originally Posted by jennyb awww, how cute, our boyfriends must really love us. That's what my dad says b/c my dad wouldn't step foot into a Sephora, etc. as much as my poor boyfriend does. My boyfriend always says, "how cute, you have ocd" about makeup, lotions, etc. I'm the same way, I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I love all that stuff--skincare/perfume/etc. Hope you get your tackle box
smile.gif
. Oh, and this is random, but do you know where I could find a really cute makeup bag that I can take with me on a trip? I love benefits, but I don't like the biggest one, and the other 2 I think are adorable but are too small or just not for me (because I don't have a lot of brushes and they have all these compartments for them). Thanks for your help again!!! Here are some suggestions for cute MU bags.
From Sephora...

P20420_hero.jpg

P71609_hero.jpg

P92845_hero.jpg

From MAC

M5FJ_261.jpg

From Ulta

2091548.jpg

2110415.jpg

I just bought Nars "Deep Throat" a few days ago and I love it!!!!! Looks awesome with a smokey eye and nude lips!

I bought Orgasm off Ebay 2 weeks ago and I haven't received it yet

frown.gif
Whats up with these slow shippers!?

Latest posts

Back